or Connect

Posts by RJmanbearpig

Quote: Originally Posted by Despos AB When you are at the Tom Ford store would you ask what Tom Ford likes on his pizza? I would really appreciate that. Chris Rogaine and pepperoni.
Quote: Originally Posted by fritzl Let's have a glass of Griesvelt on this. Cheers. It is very hard to find teh Griesvelt in the Vereinigten Staaten.
Quote: Originally Posted by Sebastian Seems so. 99 Pounds for a pair Grenson masterpiece!!! I just bought a nice dark brown pebble grain shoe with dainite sole (for the winter here in Austria) from him... Good communication too! Where in Austria are you? I am jealous. I have that Reinhard Fendrich song in my head now Why does this guy think he can get this price? http://cgi.ebay.com/NEU-Poulsen-Skon...1%7C240%3A1318 Holland &...
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria There's always a market for studs. - B Will has already answered the age-old boxers or briefs question, so use your imagination, ladies...
Quote: Originally Posted by rnoldh You've nailed it. I too thought Manton is an expert at many things. But I hadn't realized that he's crazy. As for a bespoke tailor, look up Darren Beamann with the search function. Were you to commission a bespoke suit with Beamann, the thread possibilities would be endless. Manton is batsh!t insane. I confirm it. AtrociousOfftherack should go to Darren Beaman.
I was disappointed that the Tom Ford scandal and the Deep Throat-like way the OP broke the news to the Tom Ford SA did not make the front page of today's New York Post.
Quote: Originally Posted by sfo423 I love it when people like to type sentence as if are so sophisticated and uppity they look down on Prince Charles; "I dialed Pemberton this glorious morning to discuss the latest in exquisite fabrics from the new glorious twelfth book. As you know Pemberton is jolly chap that always assists me when I commission a new garment...." I would not mind living life as if I were drawn by Boutet de Monvel or lived...
Quote: Originally Posted by Fuuma The aristocratic aspirations of some members of the upper middle-class make me laugh very hard so I'll probably browse a little. Technical information is nice but I care very little for "which bespoke tailor is best" type of threads. I find the arriviste snob-cravings less apparent there than on certain other fora. It's a nice place, even if it moves slowly and sometimes has strange undercurrents. When there...
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria What's with the cheapo dress set? Tom Ford advises: "Double price, double TheSexy." - B Shouldn't the links be double-sided? Also, how many purchasers do you expect to have in this economy?
Silverback is a troll, probably someone's sock puppet. He's not here to discuss or debate, but only to make provocative statements and then play dumb. Not worth the time reading his posts.