or Connect

Posts by RJmanbearpig

Quote: Originally Posted by zbromer Uh oh! He's on to Rubinacci now. This can't end well. I mean, it was going to end badly no matter what, but this won't help things. Tell them mafoofan sent you. Rubinacci comes to the Carlyle regularly, does he not? So AtrociousRTW can visit him in New York. He should ask him if he can do a Tom Ford cut.
Quote: Originally Posted by Cravate_Noire Ahhhh, you mean the black tie ensemble with the white piquee waistcoat! Rather unsual nowadays, but it's basically the same what mark from plano has shown, I had it once with a boiled detachable collar and once with a piquee front detachble shirt in WAYWN. However, I will take a pleated front turndown collar shirt and a black satin 3 button waistcoat this time, so it will be easier to distinguish. I am not sure...
Quote: Originally Posted by AvariceBespoke 3500-5000 otr How much did they sell you just the suit bag and shopping bag for?
Quote: Originally Posted by AvariceBespoke why not carlos? You'll like Rocco Siffreddi much better. I guarantee it.
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt Vai a cagare. Frank the Shatt uck.
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt Are you fashionTCAudiS4avantStJohnsNYIloveHowardSternCaraceniWestmancottFioravantiRunibacciNaplesRomeLondonMilanDesposShattuck in disguise? No, that guy is more eloquent. AtrociousRTW is more concise. Hemingwayesque, even.
Quote: Originally Posted by Artisan Fan Certainly an option but while at Neimans today the Storm coat I wanted was $3,200. I would need a big discount. That's like four whole feet of cable you can lay.
Quote: Originally Posted by why Giuseppe Mama you mean. Va fa' antongiavanni. Quote: Originally Posted by randallr Your new idol. You don't have the italiano to pull it off though, sorry. See above. Quote: Originally Posted by AvariceBespoke William Fioravanti, Frank Shattuck, Tony Maurizio, Maurice Sedwell, Rubinacci London, William Westmancott, Gianni Campagna, and Liverano &...
Quote: Originally Posted by AvariceBespoke who is that? joe mama
I don't think he was in SS custody, though, was he? He was in Iraqi custody... maybe they decided to get medieval on him.