or Connect

Posts by RJmanbearpig

Quote: Originally Posted by sfo423 I love it when people like to type sentence as if are so sophisticated and uppity they look down on Prince Charles; "I dialed Pemberton this glorious morning to discuss the latest in exquisite fabrics from the new glorious twelfth book. As you know Pemberton is jolly chap that always assists me when I commission a new garment...." I would not mind living life as if I were drawn by Boutet de Monvel or lived...
Quote: Originally Posted by Fuuma The aristocratic aspirations of some members of the upper middle-class make me laugh very hard so I'll probably browse a little. Technical information is nice but I care very little for "which bespoke tailor is best" type of threads. I find the arriviste snob-cravings less apparent there than on certain other fora. It's a nice place, even if it moves slowly and sometimes has strange undercurrents. When there...
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria What's with the cheapo dress set? Tom Ford advises: "Double price, double TheSexy." - B Shouldn't the links be double-sided? Also, how many purchasers do you expect to have in this economy?
Quote: Originally Posted by tutee RJ is this you? If so why this new name? what happened to the pervious RJman?ds RJman is dead. Only this horrible mutant survives. http://www.styleforum.net/showpost.p...&postcount=247 Quote: Originally Posted by Fuuma My Moroccan neighbor just stopped me in the elevator and invited me to smoke some of the old country's finest. I have the face of drug consumption, people constantly ask to...
Quote: Originally Posted by brescd01 My tailor (Centofanti) is wonderful by any standard and I am not sure that I sang his praises forcefully enough. But that does not mean that I do not enjoy my Ambrosi trousers, which if nothing esle, show me a regional style of tailoring I have no access too.. What happened to Negrila?
Quote: Originally Posted by Azure Any help please? Thanks It's going to depend on the individual shirt. That's why no one can help you.
Quote: Originally Posted by tutee If you are not a troll (and lets assume you are not).....Did you even looked at the title of this thread...much less the 39 pages that followed? Hi tutee. He's someone's sock puppet. How are you?
Quote: Originally Posted by AtrociousRTW Hey guys I really like the look of this suit where can I get it? OH HAI. Try goatse.ca
Quote: Originally Posted by Eustace Tilley Only by Edward Green I think. You have not felt his power!
Quote: Originally Posted by teddieriley Who is that!?? I swear, I usually don't get half the things you say. He is a legend of teh interforaz. The only man who can soothe the savage Bresch. Men adore him, women want to be him. He is hated, then he is feared.