or Connect

Posts by RJmanbearpig

I don't think the dude reads this forum, so I'm not going to post about him. But I think acc to AAAC his book has already come out?
Quote: Originally Posted by rnoldh Your post is worthless without pictures
Quote: Originally Posted by The_Foxx To me, this list spells maybe Attolini. You might want to check with shopthefinest or the local outpost of attolini in NYC to see what you think. see what ian (shopthefinest)'s return policy is, tho, if you don't care for it (can't imagine you won't, tho). trousers are around 8" to 8 1/4" at the ankle, if that works for you. Do you really want to inflict this tool on someone you might do business with?
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria Frankly, anyone who both maintains a horse in Manhattan and then rides it to stores has my utmost admiration. As for the dumping, that is inevitable unless you disequinate your proud animal with one of those diapers. - B Great word. By extension, would ed's avatar be said to have been "equinated"?
Quote: Originally Posted by Despos AB When you are at the Tom Ford store would you ask what Tom Ford likes on his pizza? I would really appreciate that. Chris Rogaine and pepperoni.
Quote: Originally Posted by fritzl Let's have a glass of Griesvelt on this. Cheers. It is very hard to find teh Griesvelt in the Vereinigten Staaten.
Quote: Originally Posted by Sebastian Seems so. 99 Pounds for a pair Grenson masterpiece!!! I just bought a nice dark brown pebble grain shoe with dainite sole (for the winter here in Austria) from him... Good communication too! Where in Austria are you? I am jealous. I have that Reinhard Fendrich song in my head now Why does this guy think he can get this price? http://cgi.ebay.com/NEU-Poulsen-Skon...1%7C240%3A1318 Holland &...
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria There's always a market for studs. - B Will has already answered the age-old boxers or briefs question, so use your imagination, ladies...
Quote: Originally Posted by rnoldh You've nailed it. I too thought Manton is an expert at many things. But I hadn't realized that he's crazy. As for a bespoke tailor, look up Darren Beamann with the search function. Were you to commission a bespoke suit with Beamann, the thread possibilities would be endless. Manton is batsh!t insane. I confirm it. AtrociousOfftherack should go to Darren Beaman.
I was disappointed that the Tom Ford scandal and the Deep Throat-like way the OP broke the news to the Tom Ford SA did not make the front page of today's New York Post.