or Connect

Posts by RJmanbearpig

Zendeline, solid, any color. Really wonderful. Incredibly soft, smooth and silky.
"Feels like I'm wearing... nothing at all! nothing at all! nothing at all!" "Stupid sexy Flanders..."
Quote: Originally Posted by fritzl That might be true or not. I know of a friend who is exporting several thousands bottles to the US via N.Y. He is not the only one. Btw, a lot of F&B people are Austrians. FWIW Besides Austrian wines got a rush in the last years due to the excellent Parker valuations. What is F&B?
^ Keep trying... Whose sock puppet are you, hopkins_student's? I haven't seen him on CE in a while.
Few lawyers make $250K, and those that do couldn't afford to live in Mafoo's foyer. I would not change what you do if it gives you any satisfaction at all and any free time at all, unless you really, truly, love the law.
^ What's that? Can't read you, Koko!
montecristo = SilverBack on Ritalin.
Quote: Originally Posted by Film Noir Buff Comedy is often unintentional Don't diss the tutee, man! Brown power!
Quote: Originally Posted by suited Apparently nobody read post #7. It's a special line that's only for Christmas, it isn't a permanent addition. That makes it better? Creatively bankrupt design is creatively bankrupt design.
I like the term "baby daddy".