or Connect

Posts by RJmanbearpig

Quote: Originally Posted by hossoso Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. There can be only one...
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire Define "justice." Quote: Originally Posted by Fuuma A french electro/french touch duo with rock sensibilities who are signed to the Ed Banger label and were at the forefront of the recent electro revival? Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire More or less where I was going with that. For great justice!!!
Anyone mention Rachel Leigh Cook? Kimora Lee Simmons (joke).
Quote: Originally Posted by mensimageconsultant Many, if not most, television shows depict men in uniform or as sloppy. What examples can give you of shows or male characters on TV who are dressed casually in a way that normal guys wouldn't mind emulating? For example, does it get much better than in Friends and Two and a Half Men? You don't meet too many normal people on this forum...
Zendeline, solid, any color. Really wonderful. Incredibly soft, smooth and silky.
"Feels like I'm wearing... nothing at all! nothing at all! nothing at all!" "Stupid sexy Flanders..."
Quote: Originally Posted by fritzl That might be true or not. I know of a friend who is exporting several thousands bottles to the US via N.Y. He is not the only one. Btw, a lot of F&B people are Austrians. FWIW Besides Austrian wines got a rush in the last years due to the excellent Parker valuations. What is F&B?
Quote: Originally Posted by Film Noir Buff Comedy is often unintentional Don't diss the tutee, man! Brown power!
Quote: Originally Posted by suited Apparently nobody read post #7. It's a special line that's only for Christmas, it isn't a permanent addition. That makes it better? Creatively bankrupt design is creatively bankrupt design.