or Connect

Posts by ennui

The cap was $250 at least back in July. I know because I bought a LCD TV then and maxed out on the cashback.
I'm an 8D in most shoes. I can also fit a 7.5 E in some Allen-Edmonds lasts, but not 7.5 EEE in anything. Should I get a Small or Extra-Small Epic shoe tree? And is Cedarville still the best/cheapest place to get them at? TIA.
Is there even such a thing as a cole-haan fake? I'm referring to the post-Nike acquisition shoes. I have a couple pairs of their shoes. I am not impressed, and will actively avoid the brand when shopping. On the other hand, my wife seems to love their pumps with "Nike Air" in them. She says they are light and provide good cushioning, which is important since her day job involves a considerable amount of standing. But that doesn't necessarily translate into their...
It says on the product web page that it is made of wool/nylon. In my limited experience, nylon mixes tend to pill more easily. Has anyone who owns this jacket found that to be the case (granted probably not that much "seat time" in the jackets yet)? Also, does anyone who has a 38s know how long the jacket is? TIA
PM'ed about #1, #2, and #5.
PM'ed.
I just went to the mall today to try on some of their button-up shirts. I'm a size small, 5'5", 150 lbs, and they were just a bit too baggy behind the armpits and in the upper back. The waist would not have been a great fit either if I was more in shape, but still fit better than the upper part of the torso. It might be able to be taken in with some tailoring, but I dunno. They have this "tailored fit" for some of the shirts online, which I didn't see explicitly marked...
Here's a printable coupon I found online - haven't tried it yet in the store: http://app.ae.com/coupon2/EXKEVT/GSP...HBV7XW/OD6MPP/
I took the size 8 sienas.
PM'ed about shirt #1.