or Connect

Posts by ennui

That member of the A/W '08 J. Crew thread would probably be me. And no, I did not think it was all that poorly made actually, for the price. I just didn't like the fact that it was partially lined, and there was some other reason I don't remember at the moment (probably fit-related). And yes, I understand that partially lined is supposed to be a sign of quality for some folks. I think another reason I returned it was probably because I don't need to wear blazers that...
Wife vetoed any more clothes for the next little while after I bought some RT cufflinks at TJ Maxx this weekend, so I have to pass this on to the next guy in line.
Club Monaco carries XS in a significant portion of their menswear. Their XS dress shirts fit my build (5'5", 150 lbs) very well, though they'd fit better if I lost 10 lbs. I have at least 5 of their shirts.
Quote: Originally Posted by Mannix I would have to say that Express is on my list for the worst bang for your buck. Their fabrics and construction do not command their prices. Perhaps half or less than half of their prices would be fair. Really? When their shirts are on sale (and they seem to always be on sale), it doesn't get any cheaper for the fit. It beats even H&M in terms of price. I got 2 of the 1MX Fitted shirts for around $17-20...
I wear a size 7.5E or 8D. Should I get XS or S Epic shoe trees?
I wear a 7.5E or 8D. Should I order a size XS or S Epic shoe tree?
PM'ed about Mabitex pants
I'm a 7.5E or 8D. Should I be getting the extra-small or just small Epics? I can definitely use 2-3 pairs of shoe trees.
Newbie question: size 40 and 41 (as listed on that website) correspond to US 7 and 8? What do you like about these trees? I am in the market for a few and was just going to go for the Nordstrom Rack ones. Quote: Originally Posted by Steven Aver I think these varnished beechnut ones from TMlewin are great for the price unfortunately they only have size 7 and 8 left. http://www.tmlewin.co.uk/product.asp...essories!13626