or Connect

Posts by ennui

SUMMER20 at La Garconne for an extra 20% off sale items until the end of Monday.
Thanks for the transaction! Looking forward to the boots.
I'd just stay in Seoul the entire time. Maybe a side trip to Jeju-do but it's going to be hot.
I also wear a 40 in CPs and these will fit fine. They're slightly shorter and wider.
I don't know.
Only tried on a couple of times for fit. Didn't come with the tag for some reason, but it's new. Size Large but fits more like a smedium as is typical of NdG. This is not the rubberized version. Approximate measurements: shoulder-shoulder: 18 1/2" pit-pit: 20 1/4" shoulder-sleeve: 22 3/4" BoC-hem: 29" Price does not include shipping.
Sat in my closet, only tried on for fit twice. Approximate measurements: 16" aligned waist 44 1/2" outseam 35 1/2" inseam 7 3/4" hem 11 1/2" thigh 10 1/2" front rise 13 1/4" back rise
Just be careful that you don't shorten the front too much, so that the bottom button ends up too close to the hem.
Definitely not to anyone who pays attention to such things, but folks in most offices don't really pay attention to shoes.
Theory black blazer. 100% wool shell, 100% acetate liner. Hopsack weave, single vent. Used very sparingly (outside pockets are still sealed shut). No rips, holes, stains, or tears. Price includes shipping with tracking CONUS via USPS Priority Mail. Approximate measurements: pit-pit: 19 1/4" shoulder-shoulder: 17 1/4" shoulder-sleeve: 24 7/8" BoC-hem: 26 3/4" No returns - you are buying as-is. I have multiple references on SF and as far as I know, have not had any...