or Connect

Posts by ennui

36S
I bought the Amos blue herringbone double-breasted blazer last Monday for $133 + tax, down from $369 retail. While I normally would just avoid CM suiting, it fits great on me and I already had the matching trousers (which I also got on sale). I figure it will be good for the occasional spring or early summer wedding since it's linen. Moral of the story as stated earlier in this thread is never never pay retail on CM stuff.
MAC does not carry XS.
I ordered one item last year for 100 euros + shipping and it made it to me in the US without any duties.
Received the Mackintosh coat today. Definitely a keeper, and a steal at the price I got it for. Thanks!
Thanks, just too long for me.
Anyone have measurements on the 36R sportcoats? Mainly looking for BoC-hem, sleeve length, pit-pit. Thanks in advance.
I have a couple of BoO sportcoats, and I am reliably a size 2. I normally take a 1 in their shirts.
I had almost all of my order from the most recent drop cancelled due to "inventory problems" after waiting for 24 hours or so.
i have the icelandic in an XS and it's a bit tight on me (36" chest), though I like my sweaters to fit more trim.