or Connect

Posts by ennui

1. BoO (outerwear, blazers, knits) 2. MMM (GATs) 3. Club Monaco (outerwear, shirts, pants) 4. Our Legacy (suits, knits) 5. Nom De Guerre (outerwear, jeans) 6. WWM (Daiki-era blazers, outerwear) 7. Stephan Schneider (outerwear) 8. Ervell (outerwear) 9. EG (blazers) 10. Alden (longwings)
I have one of the $50 for $100 codes from Refinery29, good on clubmonaco.com until 2/28. Listing here in case anyone wants to use it. $50 via Paypal personal payment please (I have multiple good references on here and eBay).
Make that three.
The medium's shoulders are just too big. That's not correctable without a lot of cash at least. The small does look better, but it looks like there's not enough room for your butt, which is also probably not correctable as there's not enough fabric. Might be time to find another peacoat.
You're not going to be able to shorten it without it looking weird because the bottom row of buttons will be too close to the hem. The arms also look kinda big.
Yes.
Added measurements.
$169 each -> $149 each Great hand on the fabric. My camera skills suck, sorry. Add 4% if not gift. Approximate measurements: 19 1/8" pit-pit 26 1/2" collar-hem raglan sleeves, so no sleeve measurement
As seen here: http://www.billyreid.com/product/sunday-coat-grey.html Grey glenplaid pattern, leather accents. I just got this in the mail. Didn't come with tags but is new; I only tried it on twice. Could keep it, but I probably have too many coats already. Approximate measurements: Pit-pit: 20 1/2" Shoulder-shoulder: 17 5/8" Shoulder-sleeve: 25 3/8" Bottom of collar-hem: 34 1/2" Basically fits like an overcoat for a typical size S or XS, or over more casual non-suit...
How much extra coat should be there below the bottom row of buttons, vs. say the spacing between the rows of buttons? Should it be the same, 25% more, 50% more? Also, is there some accepted range of widths between buttons (e.g. 5 inches? 6 inches?).