or Connect

Posts by ennui

Bunch of used ties, belts, etc. for cheap - pics to follow later today. Most items are sparingly or very-sparingly used - anything that has more wear or defects will be noted. Prices do not include shipping - I will ship at cost using whatever method you specify. No returns - you are buying as-is. I have multiple references on SF and as far as I know, have not had any negative experiences as a seller (I've had only marginally-bad one as a buyer in case you are...
Size Small, 14-gauge V-neck cashmere sweater in yellow from J. Crew. Worn maybe twice or three times as the color does not work well with my complexion. Pics to follow shortly. No returns - you are buying as-is. I have multiple references on SF and as far as I know, have not had any negative experiences as a seller (I've had only marginally-bad one as a buyer in case you are curious).
Size Small, 14-gauge V-neck cashmere sweater in red from J. Crew. Worn maybe twice or three times as the color does not work well with my complexion. There is a small stain in the front middle that should come out with a dry-clean, but I am not a dry cleaner so I make no guarantees. No returns - you are buying as-is. I have multiple references on SF and as far as I know, have not had any negative experiences as a seller.
No returns - you are buying as-is. I have multiple references on SF. Approximate measurements: pit-pit: 19 1/4" shoulder-shoulder: 17 3/8" shoulder-sleeve: 25 3/4" BoC-hem: 28 3/4"
Looking for a new or almost-new pair of CP training boots (preferably the black/white ones with the side zips, but will consider any iteration).
Worn sparingly over the course of a couple of years. Hemmed to a 29" inseam and tapered slightly. Slight fades; KMWs are known to be very hard-wearing. Selling because I lost 20 pounds over the last year and these are actually slightly too loose for me now. For reference I am 5'5", 135 lbs. with average proportions for my height. Approximate measurements: Aligned waist: 16 1/4" Inseam: 29 5/8" Front rise: 10 3/4" Back rise: 15 1/4" Hem: 7 5/8" No returns - you are...
If my greatest contribution to SF is to resurrect this thread and bring Vaclava back from the dead, then I am content.
Suddenlee works great if you are buying over $150-200 of stuff, as the proxy fees become lower than most of the individual proxiers on here around that point, and they seem quick to respond and eager to please. And they do returns. I consider affordable stuff to be $50 or lower for pants/shirts/etc., $100 or lower for suit separates/shoes/etc. Basically anything that I wouldn't care if it got lost or trashed. Basically half of my wardrobe is this stuff because it works...
I'm at around 50%. Most of the purchases I send back/re-sell are because I wanted to try out a new brand and didn't have any idea about the sizing and/or details. I'm a stickler for getting the measurements if at all possible; I'd say a good portion of my surfing on SF is just to find sizing info.
Adding to MC as well as this may appeal to the MC crowd. BoO size 2. As seen here: http://www.tresbienshop.com/3-button-top-coat-grey-melange Approximate measurements: shoulder-shoulder 16.75", pit-pit 21.5", sleeve length 25", BoC-hem 33.5". Price includes shipping CONUS and Paypal fees.