or Connect

Posts by ennui

I confirmed with Pernilla that the whiskey Lindrick order is UK E width.And we're not changing any of the parameters of the order, don't worry. No speedhooks or pull tabs as agreed upon earlier.
I'm double-checking with Pernilla that the Lindrick GMTO is in UK E width and will reply on this thread when I hear back.In unrelated news, I kind of wish I specified speed hooks and pull tabs for this GMTO, now that I have my whiskey Harlechs with the same. They really are more convenient. Oh well, I'll survive.
@Mr Clemson @JayDotz @nishant @Manav Kapoor @stephenaf2003 @Booter @BackInTheJox @tkliebert @mdubs @Gabru Update on the whiskey Lindrick GMTO: Pernilla just confirmed yesterday that production should start in January, with an expected delivery time in April. I asked her why the dates slipped, since Lauren originally told me that we could get started in early December. Pernilla said that the delay was due to shortages of the whiskey shell - they originally thought...
Not yet. Evidently it takes a few business days for the factory to confirm production start and end dates.
I just got mine today, too. I had minor imperfections on the outer shaft of one of the boots, but I'm nitpicking. They are awesome! I love the shape of the 341 last.
@Mr Clemson @JayDotz @nishant @Manav Kapoor @stephenaf2003 @Booter @BackInTheJox @tkliebert @mdubs @Gabru Update on the whiskey Lindrick GMTO: Pernilla just confirmed earlier today that everyone has paid, and that she will "write it up" (I assume this means enter us into the queue for the factory) next week, since it's already the weekend over in England. I'll get confirmation that this happened, as well as dates for production start and estimated delivery whenever she...
Update on the whiskey shell Lindrick GMTO: We have 10 paid and 2 pending payment. The 2 pending payment have indicated to me that they will pay by tomorrow. I will check with Pernilla in a couple of days to make sure all 12 have paid, and reconfirm when the expected start date and delivery dates will be. I'll post another update once I have that information (probably in a few days) and send out notices to the folks on the waitlist then to basically stop waiting. I...
Who else paid? You can just PM me to avoid spamming everone here. That way I can update the spreadsheet so everyone can see the progress towards 12.
Update: We currently have 12 confirmed with two alternates. Pernilla from C&J has already contacted the first 12 to get the order details sorted out. Please PM me if you need to drop out, and/or want to get onto the alternate list. We've already had one drop out, so even if you join now, there's a chance.
@Mr Clemson @JayDotz @nishant @Manav Kapoor @stephenaf2003 @Booter @BackInTheJox @tkliebert @mdubs @Gabru Update on the Lindrick GMTO: we have 14 interested folks as detailed in the spreadsheet. I have just submitted the information to Pernilla and asked her to start the process. Folks in the first 12, look for an e-mail soon asking you for sizing information, etc. Remember that the sooner we pay, the sooner we get this started, and the more likely the chance that we...