or Connect

Posts by PocketCircle

CORNELIANI half-zip wool sweater - Size XS / 44 EU - NWT 100% wool Made in Italy Chest: 20 inches Sweater length: 25 inches Shoulder: 16 inches Sleeve length: 26.25 inches
SOLD Maison Martin Margiela flat-fronted slim-fit blue corduroy trousers - Size 30 US / 46 EU - New with Tags *** There is a hole on the belt area on the back of the trousers, as can be seen from the photos. The hole is not very big and will not visible when worn with a belt. Because of this imperfection, the price is heavily reduced. 100% cotton Made in Italy MEASUREMENTS Waist: 16.2 inches Front rise: 9.75 inches Inseam: 30.75 inches Leg opening: 6.75 inches
CROCKETT & JONES Hoxton black patent leather shoes - New in Box Free express shipping to the US, Western Europe and Canada All come with original box and dustbags Made in England 8 US / 42 EU / 7 UK Outsole measurements: Length: 11.6 in / Width: 4 in 8.5 US / 42.5 EU / 7.5 UK (the box of this size is damaged) Outsole measurements: Length: 11.75 in / Width: 4.1 in 10 US / 44 EU / 9 UK Outsole measurements: Length: 12.25 in / Width: 4.2 in
ISAIA gray two-button wool suit - Size 44 US / 54 EU - NWT FREE express shipping to the US, Canada and Western Europe Base: Gregory (slim-fit) Drop: 7 Two front buttons / Fully-lined / Unfinished sleeves / Side vents / Flat-front trousers Made in Italy Comes with original wooden hanger MEASUREMENTS Jacket: Chest: 21.75 in / Shoulder: 18.6 in / Sleeve length: 26.2 in / Jacket length: 30.25 in Pants: Waist: 18.75 in / Front rise: 10 in / Inseam: 37.75 in / Leg opening: 8...
All 100% silk, made in Italy, width of 3.25 inches Free express shipping for the US, Canada and Western Europe Comes with original tie...
LORO PIANA cashmere Storm System Icer coat - Size Medium M - NWT 100% cashmere Suede goatskin details Made in Italy Comes with original hanger and garment bag MEASUREMENTS Chest (pit to pit): 24.4 inches Coat length (from back, bottom of collar to end of skirt): 32 inches FREE express shipping
I have two lightweight cashmere scarves in stock. If you are looking for a thick one, I don't think I will have one in stock soon.
Thank you. I can offer some minor discount for multiple purchases.
Free express shipping to the US, Canada and Western Europe Kiton solid navy silk - NWOT - $125 The true color is a slightly darker navy - I couldn't catch that tone with my camera Width: 3.35 inches 100% silk Made in Italy SOLD Kiton silk - NWOT - $89 Width: 3.35 inches 100% silk Made in Italy Kiton polka dots silk - NWOT - $113 Gallo Couture pure cashmere knit - NWT - $79 Width: 2.95 inches 100% cashmere Made in Italy SOLD
Yes, they are.