or Connect

Posts by skefferz

Which are cotton and which are wool?
1. Yes2. They will refund the amount proportionally to both cards if the gift card amount covered more than the cost of a single jacket.
And a tie.
Incotex trousers are back! They are all flat front with a three button front closure. All are unhemmed except for #5. The Incotex name has been fully or partially removed from inner tags. Shipping via PRIORITY MAIL included to USA. Shipping to Canada is an extra $10 per pair. Shipping to other countries is an extra $15 per pair. 1) NWT Incotex cargo pants Medium Olive Green size 30.5 SOLD with buttoned cargo pockets Actual Size: 30.5 inches, Tagged: eu46; Fabric:...
I wear my black cords in the fall and winter. To me, wider wale cords are a casual look, so no jacket. Try a sweater or turtleneck. In the daytime I would wear brown suede shoes and in the evening I would wear black shoes. Spring is here, so stow the cords away until October.
The colorway is blue with navy, cream and red. $85 now $75. Finest English woven textured jacquard old school stripe. Made by hand in England and 100% silk. The three ties slightly differ in dimensions: 1--width: 2 7/8 inches (7.4 cm) length: 58 1/2 inches SOLD 2--width: 2 15/16 inches (7.5 cm) length: 58 1/2 inches SOLD 3--width: 2 7/8 inches (7.4 cm) length: 58 3/4 inches SOLD $85 now $75 shipped to USA. Please add $10 for international shipping.
These single-pleated pants have a triple button front closure and two rear pockets with button closure. No additional fee for using paypal. Measurements: Actual Waist Size: 34.5 inches; Tagged: e50 (measured from the outside of waistband) Fabric: 100% cotton Front Rise: 11 1/8 inches Back Rise: 16 inches Inseam: 37 inches Thigh: 13 3/4 inches Knee: 10 1/4 inches Ankle: 8 3/4 inches $65 now $60 shipped USA. Shipping to Canada is an extra $10 per pair. Ask about other...
These pre-owned flat front pants have a triple button front closure and two rear pockets with button closure. Actual Waist Size: 36 inches; Tagged: e50 Fabric: 100% cotton Front Rise: 10 inches Back Rise: 16 3/4 inches Inseam: 29 1/4 inches (no extra) Thigh: 12 1/2 inches Knee: 9 inches Ankle: 8 1/8 inches $40 shipped USA. Shipping to Canada is an extra $10 per pair. Ask about other international shipping. SOLD
This flat front pant has a double button and a hook and bar front closure. There are two rear pockets with button closure. The fabric has a small bit of stretchability. Actual Waist Size: 34 inches; Tagged: e50 Fabric: 98% cotton / 2 % elastan Rise: 9 1/2 inches Inseam: 36 1/2 inches Thigh: 12 inches Knee: 9 inches Ankle: 7 3/4 inches $60 shipped USA. Shipping to Canada is an extra $10 per pair. Ask about other international shipping. SOLD
Most CEGO custom made shirts cost between $110 and $195. This one is a tattersall check in shades of blue on a white background. It has a button down collar, a chest pocket, and mitered button cuffs. Similar to Romney's shirt. I made the mistake of buying this shirt from CEGO without first trying it on. The size tag was incorrect and I needed more room in the yoke. Measurements: Neck - 16 1/8 inches Chest - 41 inches Waist - 37 inches Yoke (shoulder seam to shoulder...