or Connect

Posts by skefferz

Clearance items remain at clearance prices--no further discounts. Most regular priced items are discounted 25% to 40%. For example, buy one tie for 25% off or buy two or more ties for 40% off.
No.
Roll up the sleeves or wear silk knots.
From Brooks Brothers is a rarely used pair of navy suede chukka boots in 9 1/2 D. They are lightweight and comfortable. Overall I would rate their condition as 9.5 out of 10. Unfortunately, these are not a perfect fit for me. I usually wear a 9 1/2 D and these boots are slightly large on me--lengthwise and widthwise. I tried insoles but that still didn’t make it perfect. I’ve worn these boots 3-4 times resulting in very minimal heel wear. I also notice a small abrasion 1...
From Brooks Brothers is a rarely used pair of navy suede chukka boots in 9 1/2 D. They are lightweight and comfortable. Overall I would rate their condition as 9.5 out of 10. Unfortunately, these are not a perfect fit for me. I usually wear a 9 1/2 D and these boots are slightly large on me--lengthwise and widthwise. I tried insoles but that still didn’t make it perfect. I’ve worn these boots 3-4 times resulting in very minimal heel wear. I also notice a small abrasion 1...
Try a bow tie. Check out the ones from Panta in the B&S forum.
Silk, wool, cotton?
If you're the photographer's assistant, then any of these shirts is ok.
Also try sponsors eHABERDASHER and ShopTheFinest.
This is a new Brooks Brothers Golden Fleece dress shirt. “The ultimate in luxury shirtings.” It is black and white striped with a white wide spread collar, white French cuffs, and natural pearl buttons. It is 2-ply superfine 100% cotton woven in Italy. Made in the USA. The label is marked to prevent retail return. The sleeve length was tagged at 33 but it measured 32 1/4--too short for me. Measurements: Neck - 15 7/16 inches Chest - 44 inches Waist - 42 inches Yoke -...