or Connect

Posts by skefferz

Positive experiences selling to dbalz, lawnerd, wetnose, mink31, chl, LTM, brunello, and wondeydw.
I've tried the Brooks Brothers jeans. They are not a heavy denim but more of a light medium weight (as compared to Samurai). And they run a size or two larger than the tagged waist size.
Jacket - Brooks Brothers Shirt - Hickey Freeman Tie - Charvet Pocket Square - Kent Wang Pants - Brooks Brothers Socks - Brooks Brothers Shoes - Brooks Brothers
Jacket - Paul Stuart Shirt - Brook Brothers Tie - Drakes Vest - Country Road Pocket Square - Carnaval Pants - Mabitex Shoes - RM Wiiliams
Quote: Originally Posted by clarinetplayer This is wonderful. Tasteful and subtle use of brown and blue. I'm sorry to disappoint, but the photo seems to belie the true colors. The tie is midnight blue; the shirt stripes are a midnight blue, blue, and white; and the socks are dark blue. However, I do like your idea of the combination of brown and blue.
Suit - Paul Stuart Shirt - Garrick Anderson Tie - Sam Hober (Midnight Blue) Pocket Square - Carnaval Socks - Nagrani Shoes - Allen Edmonds
Suit - Brooks Brothers (Dark Navy) Shirt - Barneys Tie - Luciano Barbera Pocket Square - Robert Talbott Socks - Marcoliani Shoes - Allen Edmonds
Price drop to $105.
Price drop.
Barbour Eskdale