or Connect

Posts by skefferz

Alden is excluded from this sale.
Check out Howardyount.com.
customshirt1.com (Kabbaz-Kelly) for Marcoliani and Bresciani socks
These unhemmed pants are flat front with a single button front closure, two buttoned rear pockets, a YKK zipper, and a belt buckle prong loop. The color is almost black. When I place a black object against it, the pants are just an incremental shade lighter--like an extremely dark charcoal or an extremely dark navy. I've tried different lighting conditions, but I cannot figure it. Brand names have been removed from inner and outer tags. Shipping via PRIORITY MAIL...
Jamison, are you phasing out Marcoliani socks in favor of the Howard Yount branded socks? How do they compare?
No, it's not.
These Drakes ties are brand new with tags. $89 $85 Price includes shipping to USA. Please add $10 for international shipping. All ties are 100% silk and handmade in England. 1) Yellow grenadine -- width: 2 7/8 inches (7.3 cm) length: 59 inches SOLD 2) Light blue with white and navy medallions -- width: 3 3/16 inches (8 cm) length: 57 1/4 inches 3) Blue with saffron yellow and light blue flower motif -- width: 3 3/16 inches (8 cm) length: 58 1/2 inches SOLD 4) Plaid...
Like new condition. Made in Italy. 100% Silk. Silk taping at the collar. Width: 1 7/8” Length: 58 1/2” $55 shipped to USA. SOLD