or Connect

Posts by skefferz

Free shipping (U.S) on a new J Press shantung (raw silk) plaid tie. The colors are brown, black, white, and gray. It's a bit slubby with a little bit of sheen. Made in U.K. Dimensions: 3 5/8 x 55 3/4 inches (9.2 x 142 cm) Retail price is $79.50. $37.50 shipped USA.
Great for spring! Brand New with Tags: Baracuta G10 Harrington in Dark Orange (Tagged 38). Mens Harrington Jacket in Dark Orange with red fraser tartan lining. Zip fasten. 2 outer pockets with button fasten. One inner pocket with zipper. Two button fasten collar. Elasticated waistband and cuffs. Teflon protected 100% cotton outer, Poly-Viscose body lining. Dry Clean only. (I’m a size 39 and this jacket was just too snug on me.) Jacket Measurements Chest : 43" Shoulder...
This is a blue Brooks Brothers Irish Linen safari shirt in excellent condition. Size small. Double chest flap pockets. Epaulets. Roll up sleeve tabs. Measurements - Neck: 14 3/4"; Chest: 38"; Shoulders: 18"; Outer Sleeve: 23 1/2"; Inner Sleeve: 20 1/2" $30 shipped USA. SOLD
This is a pair of wingtip monkstraps in excellent condition from Courtley & Sons which is Romano Martegani's house brand in Italy. This shoe is made in Italy from French Calfskin. It is on Martegani's 40 last (normal size). The color is Antique Tan. (A can of Kiwi shoe polish will be included along with Allen Edmonds shoe bags). The sole is leather with combination heel. The lining is full calfskin. The size is UK 8.5 / US 9.5. My feet are 9.5 D+, but unfortunately...
LORO PIANA wool/cashmere 3 button jacket in excellent condition; 1/4 lined; 3 inner pockets (one buttoned); 2 patch pockets and one breast pocket; 3 buttons on each sleeve; no vent Tagged 50R; made in Italy; LORO PIANA 90% wool / 20% cashmere light midweight fabric Color: Brown, Black, Tan Measurements: Chest (armpit to armpit): 40 inches Waist (below 2nd button): 38 1/2 inches Shoulder (seam to seam): 17 1/2 inches Sleeve - outside (shoulder to cuff): 24 inches (1...
These blue canvas sneakers are new. I tried them on but they were just a tad shorter and narrower for a comfortable fit for me. I have feet that are 9.5 D+ with a high instep. Background: PF Flyers teamed up with NYC clothing refinery Freemans Sporting Club for these limited edition sneakers. The “Taghkanic” is a revised saddle shoe from PF Flyer’s 1949 archives, renamed after the classic New York lakefront destination for fresh air and recreation. And for those who want...
Great for spring! Brand New with Tags: Baracuta G10 Harrington in Dark Orange. Mens Harrington Jacket in Dark Orange with red fraser tartan lining. Zip fasten. 2 outer pockets with button fasten. One inner pocket with zipper. Two button fasten collar. Elasticated waistband and cuffs. Teflon protected 100% cotton outer, Poly-Viscose body lining. Dry Clean only. (I’m a size 39 and this jacket was just too snug on me.) Jacket Measurements Chest : 43" Shoulder to...
Check this out: Sewing buttons on jacket
Please add tie dimensions.
It would be better to wear a long tie for a more formal look. Otherwise, consider a bow tie in one of the wedding tie patterns below. Check out this glencheck bow tie from Drakes http://www.drakes-london.com/ties/bow-ties/woven-silk-jacquard-bow-tie. The following are Manton's recommendations from his posting: "Shepherd's check is, IMO, the ne plus ultra of wedding ties, and my favorite. Black/white/silver/gray is the safest and most iconic color palate. But dark...