or Connect

Posts by milosz

The Swing last is an interesting idea, I don't think it was an option when I ordered last (or I didn't notice it). I just put on my two pair (smooth black, double midsole - bad call in my size - and walked around the house a bit (I haven't worn either in six months - Texas is a treat) and they're still 'fine' but my workboots before exiting construction were Thorogoods and my summer shoes have been Sanuks and Keen Coronados. The heel and midsole seem good, and I can...
Thinking about buying my first new pair of boots in a few years - my feet appear to have spread a bit from wearing minimalist shoes over the past couple of summers and my 13EE White's fit a hair tight, Baker recommended going to 13Fs when I last e-mailed them with my measurements. My boots are somewhat heavy no matter what (single midsole, Vibram 705/comp half sole), but I'm looking at going liner-less for these next SDs to save some weight. The three leathers I'm looking...
Selling off some things I don't need. Tried to get measurements as accurate as possible, but I'm using a tape measure as my cloth tape has disappeared. Items that have been worn at all have been folded and unworn for 2+ years. All prices are via Paypal and include shipping in the US Warehouse x BiG 660 - soaked, worn once or twice $150 Soaked and hemmed by Gordon at BiG for me. Tagged 35x36 Actual ~38x33
Selling off some things I don't need. Tried to get measurements as accurate as possible, but I'm using a tape measure as my cloth tape has disappeared. Items that have been worn at all have been folded and unworn for 2+ years. All prices are via Paypal and include shipping in the US Mister Freedom chambray shirt - 2008 - Never Worn, purchased from Self-Edge I can't remember the specific model name for this shirt, but I think it's a 'utility' shirt. $150 Size Large -...
Selling off some things I don't need. Tried to get measurements as accurate as possible, but I'm using a tape measure as my cloth tape has disappeared. Items that have been worn at all have been folded and unworn for 2+ years. All prices are via Paypal and include shipping in the US Flat Head Houndstooth shirt - 2008 - Never Worn, purchased from SE $100 Size 44 - P2P ~46"
Selling off some things I don't need. Tried to get measurements as accurate as possible, but I'm using a tape measure as my cloth tape has disappeared. Items that have been worn at all have been folded and unworn for 2+ years. All prices are via Paypal and include shipping in the US RRL Slim Fit - Rigid - NWT, never worn $150 Tagged 36x34 Measures 37.5-38"x34.5
Selling off some things I don't need. Tried to get measurements as accurate as possible, but I'm using a tape measure as my cloth tape has disappeared. Items that have been worn at all have been folded and unworn for 2+ years. All prices are via Paypal and include shipping in the US FlatHead F380 - soaked but never worn $250 Tagged 38x36 Actual 37x36
Selling off some things I don't need. All prices are via Paypal and include shipping in the US Iron Heart 634S - never touched by water, never worn, current price at SelfEdge is $350, I believe $200 Tagged 36x34 Actual 36x34.5ish
I've been going to MLS (FC Dallas) games lately with a friend - kinda got into watching on TV with the World Cup and MLS Playoffs last year, but going to a live game is even better. I'm going to try to get tickets in the supporters section here when the weather cools down a bit - their corner is in the sun til almost 9pm and since it's still 100F at 8pm... I don't foresee soccer overtaking the sports I primarily watch (baseball, basketball, MMA), but it's a great way to...
The key with the pour is just to learn your own count rather than thinking of it as relating to real time. I've known bartenders who counted 4, 5 or 6 for the exact same shot pour. And eventually it becomes muscle memory, counting unnecessary.