or Connect

Posts by milosz

Wound up biting the bullet on a pseudo-boondocker - after looking at my issues, I decided the Swing last probably wouldn't solve my dilemma and went with a pair in 13F. That was what Kyle recommended when I sent him measurements, so I'm going to trust that. Distressed Roughout, cap toe, antique eyes and hooks. Should be the perfect fall and winter work shoe for me. I wish I didn't have to wait six weeks, part of me wants to order a pair of British Tans now...
The Swing last is an interesting idea, I don't think it was an option when I ordered last (or I didn't notice it). I just put on my two pair (smooth black, double midsole - bad call in my size - and walked around the house a bit (I haven't worn either in six months - Texas is a treat) and they're still 'fine' but my workboots before exiting construction were Thorogoods and my summer shoes have been Sanuks and Keen Coronados. The heel and midsole seem good, and I can...
Thinking about buying my first new pair of boots in a few years - my feet appear to have spread a bit from wearing minimalist shoes over the past couple of summers and my 13EE White's fit a hair tight, Baker recommended going to 13Fs when I last e-mailed them with my measurements. My boots are somewhat heavy no matter what (single midsole, Vibram 705/comp half sole), but I'm looking at going liner-less for these next SDs to save some weight. The three leathers I'm looking...
Selling off some things I don't need. Tried to get measurements as accurate as possible, but I'm using a tape measure as my cloth tape has disappeared. Items that have been worn at all have been folded and unworn for 2+ years. All prices are via Paypal and include shipping in the US Warehouse x BiG 660 - soaked, worn once or twice $150 Soaked and hemmed by Gordon at BiG for me. Tagged 35x36 Actual ~38x33
Selling off some things I don't need. Tried to get measurements as accurate as possible, but I'm using a tape measure as my cloth tape has disappeared. Items that have been worn at all have been folded and unworn for 2+ years. All prices are via Paypal and include shipping in the US Mister Freedom chambray shirt - 2008 - Never Worn, purchased from Self-Edge I can't remember the specific model name for this shirt, but I think it's a 'utility' shirt. $150 Size Large -...
Selling off some things I don't need. Tried to get measurements as accurate as possible, but I'm using a tape measure as my cloth tape has disappeared. Items that have been worn at all have been folded and unworn for 2+ years. All prices are via Paypal and include shipping in the US Flat Head Houndstooth shirt - 2008 - Never Worn, purchased from SE $100 Size 44 - P2P ~46"
Selling off some things I don't need. Tried to get measurements as accurate as possible, but I'm using a tape measure as my cloth tape has disappeared. Items that have been worn at all have been folded and unworn for 2+ years. All prices are via Paypal and include shipping in the US RRL Slim Fit - Rigid - NWT, never worn $150 Tagged 36x34 Measures 37.5-38"x34.5
Selling off some things I don't need. Tried to get measurements as accurate as possible, but I'm using a tape measure as my cloth tape has disappeared. Items that have been worn at all have been folded and unworn for 2+ years. All prices are via Paypal and include shipping in the US FlatHead F380 - soaked but never worn $250 Tagged 38x36 Actual 37x36
Selling off some things I don't need. All prices are via Paypal and include shipping in the US Iron Heart 634S - never touched by water, never worn, current price at SelfEdge is $350, I believe $200 Tagged 36x34 Actual 36x34.5ish
I've been going to MLS (FC Dallas) games lately with a friend - kinda got into watching on TV with the World Cup and MLS Playoffs last year, but going to a live game is even better. I'm going to try to get tickets in the supporters section here when the weather cools down a bit - their corner is in the sun til almost 9pm and since it's still 100F at 8pm... I don't foresee soccer overtaking the sports I primarily watch (baseball, basketball, MMA), but it's a great way to...