or Connect

Posts by blackbowtie

Just saw the video and I think it's awesome. It respects the spirit of tweed as active wear. I just got back from 4 hours of biking in tweed for the DC Tweed Ride and it was great. It was bitingly cold at times but my tweed outfit came through and kept me warm and comfortable (though it was perhaps inappropriate for the indoors party afterwards).
Nice to meet you last night and welcome to the Forum!
Though to be honest, these days it's no longer clear to me what these verbs are. Did verbs like "sanction", "leverage", "format", "message", "snowball" etc start their lives as nouns ? (The last two probably did). Should I look upon them with disdain?
Very well said Crusty.
Great meet up! Thanks to @PiCcolocV for organizing! The venue was awesome and the company was even better. Looking forward to the next one.
Sounds like tweed weather?The cigars sound awesome although they would be wasted on me. I'll watch the pros do it and take notes.
My army of valets are airing my tweed for this Thursday's meet-up as we speak. Speaking of tweed, do you guys know that DC's 2014 Tweed Ride is this Sunday?
I've always been perplexed by the war on white shirts that seems to be waged by many on this forum.
Don't the credits give a clue about wardrobe sources sometimes?
Is it? ;-)