or Connect

Posts by Ichigodesu

Quote: Originally Posted by Dashing1 He does need to be aware & stand up straight. Tall women frequently have this problem; they bend to speak to others and so as not to intimidate, and they frequently are a bit insecure in their height, which also manifests itself in posture. Boxers typically have overdeveloped anterior deltoids. He should do a lot of rowing work. In short, get him to own his height and carry it confidently & to do some rowing...
Sorry for disappearing. I had class. Quote: Originally Posted by Dashing1 The rounded shoulder problem is one of 2 things: 1. Either he has "sloped" shoulders (a steep slant from the place where the traps meet the neck down to the edge of the shoulder), in which case he needs to cut out work that involves his traps Or 2. His shoulders roll forward (revealing a muscle imbalance between his anterior--front--and posterior--rear--deltoids), in...
Quote: Originally Posted by Tarmac his body is messed up. you need a new boyfriend. Thanks. I'll keep that in mind. In the meantime, though... "If nothing fits right off the rack, then I would suggest looking into getting some shirts made to measure...there are a few places that do online MTM services that are discussed on here, such as Jantzen and Mytailor." I would prefer not to have to get things tailored. It's pretty expensive for a...
The other day I was shopping with my boyfriend, because he needed new clothes. So I suggested a few shirts, but nothing seemed to look right. If he wore loose shirts, because he has pecs, the shirt hangs down and it looks like he's overweight. But because he has rounded shoulders, if he wears tight shirts, it hangs weirdly on his shoulders and makes the shirt look bad. It just brings too much attention to his shoulders. He can't really wear cardigans or anything like that,...