or Connect

Posts by JDelage

Where should I go for the best price on LVC 1955 501's? Are those ever discounted in post-Xmas sales? Thanks, JD
Does anyone have a merchant to recommend? Many thanks, JD
I'd love to love this but the rise is too low for me. I find the 1947 to be a pretty good match for my needs except for the fairly low rise. Then again I'm not knowledgeable on historical 501 cuts, but on a pair of jeans with 13" thighs, I would love to see a higher rise than 11.25".
This is a good thread for that:http://www.styleforum.net/t/66726/muscular-got-big-thighs-want-relaxed-jeans-been-doing-one-squat-too-many-voila
However, they seem to be out of stock in your online store...?
Better than Buzz Rickson, Studio d'Artisan, etc???
What are the best quality sweatshirts available (online) from the US (so, excluding out of stock stuff, unless it's likely to be restocked shortly)? I'm looking for solid, classic colors (grey, navy,...). I have been browsing BiG and SE, and I'm just wondering if I'm missing anything. Thanks, JD
Order placed. :-)
What is the consensus on the top makers in terms of durability / built quality? If you had to put premium brands in a Good, Better, Best category, which brand would be in each box? Thanks, JD
That was very helpful to me. Thanks!