or Connect

Posts by JDelage

Hi all, How would you characterize a Summer tie? Color? Materials? Thickness? All of the above? What are your favorite Summer ties? Thanks, JD
Thank you.
Hi all, I have difficulties seeing the difference between shepherd's check and gingham. Could someone help me? Thanks, JD
I'm looking for suggestions on Summer outerwear coat / jackets, something that can be worn with slacks & a linen shirt for example. Thanks, JD
Those are very nice. What are they made with? Are those vintage buttons?
This is a great thread, thanks all!
Sold, thank you.
Quote: Originally Posted by nmprisons beautiful shoes. wipe the soles with a damp, warm cloth and take the pictures again, it would help. Here is a picture of the soles, cleaned up as you suggested.
Those shoes are sold, thanks. All, I have a pair of Vass shoes for your consideration. They are: - Budapest - Oxford model - U last - 6125 Dark cognac boxcalf - Double sole - Size 9 (UK sizes) or 43 (EU sizes) I ordered them to go with tweeds & cords and I decided the U last and Oxford style were more elegant than what I wanted. I have worn them one evening. The cost is $500 shipped anywhere in the continental US. Payment via PayPal please. The...
Thank you.