or Connect

Posts by JDelage

I always buy M, but I have seen size tables (e.g., the Drakes' cashmere cardigan) which make a 40 chest size a small. I'm a bit puzzled. Of course, generally I understand that it's best to try and see what fits. I'm just curious what the industry standards are... Thanks, JD
Horrible redesign. It takes many more clicks to get to the product, and navigation is un-intuitive. The product itself is superb, of course.
Love them. I'd be most interested in finding an Aran shawl collar cardigan. Not sure whether it exists...
Hello, I am looking for a shop that could make me a 40R jacket, with an important choice of fabrics, and some choice of styling (number of vents, 1 vs. 2 vs. 3 buttons, ideally peak v. notch lapels). Bookster can do that, but I'm not convinced by their cut (too much shoulder padding, among other things.) What are the recommended options? I ran a search on "MTO" and "MTM", but got no result, probably because the search engine doesn't allow 3-letter...
Did you ever get an answer?
Hello everyone, I have my eyes on a Lanvin suit offered for sale in a consignment store close to me. It's my size, and is a mutted taupe POW pattern. It's a 3 button, 2 piece suit. The jacket is unlined. The fabric feels very soft, but I couldn't find any tag for the cloth - I don't know where it's from. It's a flanel-ish fabric, and feels rather light. It's lambswool. I don't know much about designers, their various lines, etc. Thank you, JD
I just bought my Kingsgate calling the Regent St store and placing a mail order: 475 BP + 15 BP shipping.... They had a promo going on.
Where would the R last fit in there?
This is good to know. That would be a non starter, probably...
All, We're considering a long week-end in Budapest. Has anyone had Vass custom made shoes for them overthere? If so, what was the experience like, and how happy are you about the shoes? Thank you, JD