or Connect

Posts by JDelage

I bought one. I like it but it's my first fancy sweat so I can't help much. I haven't washed it yet.
All, Could anyone explain to me what the Warehouse Lee 101B/Z are? Are they a collab or a repro? I don't understand why the jeans seem to make no mention of Warehouse anywhere. Were they contracted to Warehouse by Lee??? Also, the BiG description mentions that they are raw / unwashed, but the labels on the jeans say...
Reg. the Strike Gold sweats, it would be great if they could offer other colors. I have the navy, and I'd love either an olive or a grey.
Check this thread:http://www.styleforum.net/t/66726/muscular-got-big-thighs-want-relaxed-jeans-been-doing-one-squat-too-many-voila
But they don't exist in grey, do they?
Thanks. Those are too fashion forward for me.
All, Thanks. I appreciate the fast responses. I just went online to check on those. I cannot find anything reg the Sugarcane 1955 sizing, though the 1955 vintage is what I'm looking for. The other ones are mostly too low. E.g., the SdA 101 is 11.5" for a true 34" waist (per BiG page), Warehouse 1000xx is 11.75" at 33.5" per BiG, FC0105 is 12" at 34.5" per BiG, Sugarcane 1947 is 11.8" at 33.5" waist, per SE. Really looking for 12.5" rise for a 34 waist.
All, Do you know of any Samurai, SdA, or similar jeans with a high rise (12.5" front rise for a 34 waist)? I'm looking for something like the LVC 501 1955 or the IH 1955S. Thanks, JD
All, How does LVC compare in quality & durability with the good Japanese brands like Samurai or Studio d'Artisan?
Is that a 510xx21oz? Curious about the arctuates...