or Connect

Posts by JDelage

If anyone is interested, I have put a pair of 510XX21oz up for sale on eBay, item # 321223559942 . Cheers.
All, Is it doable to resize jeans at the waist? I have big thighs for my waist and right now the only jeans that fit me are the Iron Heart 1955. I'd like to broaden my horizons a bit, but to get comfortable thigh measurement, I would need to size up one size in waist. Can that be easily corrected? Thanks, JD
Yes really. I do some barbell weightlifting, and despite the fact that I am not very strong my quads are too big to fit comfortably in most jeans. It's mostly an issue while seating down of course. Most relaxed cuts tapper too fast to the knee. To fit me, the knees really need to be 10+ inches because the quads bulge just above the knee. This is hard to find on a 34" waist (I'm talking about fully shrunk measurements here). Many weightlifters cannot find jeans that...
Yes, those are all lovely but they are too tight in the legs. I need something with a 34 waist and at least 13.5+ thighs, and 10+ knees. I've found the IH 1955 works. There are probably others but they're hard to find.
I'd love to see more relaxed cuts being offered, similar to the Iron Heart 1955, or I suppose any 1955 cut.
The M will be too short for you for sure. It is just right for me (vintage look) but I mostly wear high waisted pants and jeans.
I'm 5'10", 185Lb (84kg).Pit-to-pit: 22.5"Collar-to-seam (front side): 21.5"Sh-to-cuff: 22"Waist: 19"That's for a Navy Medium, and it's been washed a couple times. It fits me perfectly. As I wore a nd washed it, the length has shorten a bit and the width at the chest has increased (I suspect I stretched it - I'm not sure it would have happen on someone more slender.)Unfortunately, during the first few times I wore it I managed to bust the waist by removing it...I'm...
All, I am looking for a pair of relaxed khakis in olive green. By relaxed, I mean something like the Bill's M2 model. Right now, my only option seems to be those M2 in vintage twill. Thanks, JDelage
The Roy denims sold out already?
Does anyone know of good MTO denim? Thanks, JD