or Connect

Posts by Svenn

It seems to be a common warning that DBs enlarge and draw attention to the hips, and men who don't want that area accentuated should avoid them. I wonder though if the DB really does do that any more than the single-breasted. It could simply be due to the fact that DB are often poorly-tailored and not cut slim enough around the hips; or that men are wearing belts, pant pockets that bulge, or simply putting too much junk in their jacket pockets. The background...
Trudeau proved today that the 3-piece is over; maybe it's the fact that he looks like he's 16 years old, but the vest just looks like costume and it detracted from his gravitas IMHO.
Anyone know how to lightly fade a solid black t-shirt to charcoal without bleach? Bleach tends to do weird things like make it green or purple, since, as I understand it, most black dye is really just a very dark color. Soak in salt? Solid black seems too much like a waiter or art student to me
peacoat, slim
You need to buy higher boots, no other solution. I have no idea why the hell they sell ankle boots where this is an inevitable problem; I wasted so much $ on boots that were too short and my trousers always got stuck in them. I just go bespoke now and get them a few inches higher, never had the problem again.
Who's the tailor? Impressive back
Lucky
His suits are almost always too tight; pretty amateur mistake on the part of the designer. They really should be using a stretch wool so it doesn't look like a seam will explode every time he makes an action move
My impression was that the degree itself is pretty useless except for the networking opportunities being in school provides. Would be happy to be corrected though. Also, I assume this thread is for American JDs.
I don't know why anyone would risk side effects on their schlong with those pills, so I've been using hair-thickening serums and sprays. It's impossible to say if they're working or not since I don't want to risk stopping for 6 months to ascertain a control. I grow my hair out at the temples and bangs and hairdry forward; use some paste to keep it in place. It works well. My hope is by the time it gets bad enough I will be rich enough to afford surgery; if I still care...