or Connect

Posts by Svenn

'Prestigious'? Are you a 20 year old Korean girl? An ambitious London banker? Sorry man but you really gotta reevaluate some of your values. The "ex med student" story is as old as time in professional circles- lemme guess, she spent a ton of time at school/hospital and was emotionally distant, making you insecure, but she was kinda clever and witty, and now you can't get over it. We all go through some variety of that at some point. Just so you know, the majority of...
^ I see, thanks. Signature Craftsmans don't come in narrow widths right? I think I'd want to size up and go narrower to ensure it has a sleek appearance, but the website implies they just have normal and wide widths.
So the signature craftsman uses a different last than the other craftsmans? What do you mean by 'deeper' toe shape?
^ah, good to know. I noticed that there's seems to be a lot of variety in how chelseas crease so I'm glad to know a good fit wil mitigate it.
The problem is if they get too many creases like the ones below, I don't see how they could be dress boots anymore... I could see this happening in all chelsea/jodhpur boots.
Is there a way to prevent the lateral wrinkles that seem to form on these boots at the top of the foot? I like how these boots look new but am worried they'll lose their smooth finish quickly
Is the Burnham chelsea boot available RTW anywhere? Was it discontinued? I'm looking for an 11.5 or 12, darker color
In order to preserve sprezzatura, give the most oblivious answer possible- I usually say I dunno, hand me down from my brother. I'm not exactly proud that I've spent thousands getting bespoke work done, being known as a dandy or narcissist defeats the whole purpose.
I've always wondered if a peacoat could pass in a formal gathering, if the cloth wasn't too thick.
what what