Posts by Johnny5

Final price reduction!!!!
Quote: Originally Posted by Louis Toadvine http://www.zigzagshoes.net/ Thanks! but somehow they look less impressive in their website lol
Quote: Originally Posted by connor These have my name written all over it.... What are they?
Surprisingly something I like from Timberland...
Those APC shoes at context are tempting.... but heard that the quality is shoddy
Price Reduction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pricing includes shipping to anywhere
Studio D Artisan instant noodle Collaboration Tee L Bought from take 5, , Brand New, only tried on. Size L but fits more like a S. SOLD Mr Kaleidoscope "Do Not Worry" Slim Christian Tee M Very soft processed cotton tee with elongated length and a slimish fit to portray a sleeker silhouette. U neck design to keep out the summer heat. Worn just a handful of times. Measurement: Chest (pit to pit) = 44cm / 17.4" Sleeves = 18.5cm / 7.4" Length = 76.5cm /...
Very soft processed cotton tee with elongated length and a slimish fit to portray a sleeker silhouette. U neck design to keep out the summer heat. Worn just a handful of times. Measurement: Chest (pit to pit) = 44cm / 17.4" Sleeves = 18.5cm / 7.4" Length = 76.5cm / 30.2" $37 Shipped anywhere.
I did a One Wash (Air Dried) on this brand new pair of Oni Blue (Just tried on only), everything is good except that I am not feeling the back pockets, so selling it off. The slubby fabric they used on Oni is intense! This is almost like wearing a pair of sandpaper which is very cool. Interesting texture that will produce head turning fade over time due to the slub and unbleached weft. Going for $199 Shipped (from Singapore). Firm. Am losing out a lot of $$ on a...
Quote: Originally Posted by Doctor That email is not from a Japanese person. End of story. Either there is a western person working at that mill, or you made it up. Japanese do study overseas. Weird Stuff.