or Connect

Posts by Johnny5

O yeah I have a marker stain on my beautiful leather patch by the factory. Are the workers pissed off or something?
My plan was to ask for a refund if my jeans have holes... and they do have.. all 4 of em... but after feeling the fabric and trying it on... any thoughts of returning the jeans vanished into thin air. They are so damn beautiful!!!! But i really really have to say this... the stitching sucks big time. Plain awful. Anyway I decided to take on the 4 holes myself. I don't believe in chemical shit like glue. I only trust traditional thread. Key point is to make them look...
Wow, just send the jeans back and the man will send you the refund or new pair, things are so simple... can't say that i hate the drama.... hehe
I think the hidden rivet holes is ridiculous, new jeans with holes? I will jump on a refund if mine gets that. But kudos to Mauro for being around and helpful about it! Definately looking more purchase from Farinellis but not from Crate.
O damn hope mine won't turn up this way.... change the sitching company or something for next collab please.
i think pics in each post will help a lot
When will these shipped? Erm sorry if i missed any about this...
If my waist is around 32 and hip measures around 33, then a size 30 in these will give me the classic slim look or a skinny look?
How much of a difference is a 30 and a 29 in terms of hip flare?
Just ordered, got card error first time round, hope i will not be double charge My job is not that stable yet I am still spending, i hate this forum.