or Connect

Posts by Johnny5

Quote: Originally Posted by Fuel Star That's good, then don't say anything. O wait I found what i have to say. You are a very entertaining spam bot. I don't usually post that much you know.
Quote: Originally Posted by Fuel Star lol. Thanks man Can't wait for your clothing line! When is it available again?! And I wasn't lying, they ARE selling and I only have a limited supply of them. That's why I said to be quick for the people who may have been interested. Who do you think I am, Marc Ecko? I don't have a monstrous amount of shirts in stock you know. I wasn't lying when I said for people to hurry up because I actually am down to my...
Ok Fuel Boy if after years of hardwork and thousands of dollars the design are all that you can come up with.. my advice is to take your career path elsewhere. If you want to dive into something at least make an effort to look around and brainstorm instead of printing generic mediocre crap graphic tees which you can find trillions of those all over flea markets over the world selling less than 5 bucks. Quote: Originally Posted by Fuel...
Apyeeone, Your fit is even nicer now!
Will these fade fast? Or slow like the 21ozer?
Are these "after soaked" or "Post Soaked" measurement???
Can these baby stretch? I am thinking of sizing down 2 as usual.....
I am still debating over it.... is the fit similar to CvF? Seems to me that through measurment, they are...
I Freaking Love The Rust!
seriously even before the CvF issues, i've already seen threads bashing crate's quality. Really hope those guys can change their sewing plant or something.