or Connect

Posts by Johnny5

They are Frans Boone #8 Parajumper Boots..on grant last. Maybe because of the lighting, they seem lighter in the picture.
My first pair of Alden... bought a new pair of denim with smaller leg opening to make them work. Anyone actually built their wardrobe around Alden shoes? Upside: I can wear them as dress shoes as well.
I don't think these need any introduction. And of course this is the best version in grey suede which gives the best worn outcome. I don't really wear them aggressively so no tears and holes. Take a look at the sole, still tons of life left! $350 Shipped. Outsole measurement 29.5cm, can accommodate us8 to us9. My actual foot measurement is 26.5cm in length ... fits me nicely.
Slow fader? I only wear denims over the weekend and would want something that is less stubborn...
Anyone knows how to fix the dent on my engineer boots? Wet them and push the leather out?
Whoa... first bad review I read about Self Edge! There must be some misunderstanding? Kiya, Gordon and Jay provide the best customer service in the dry denim market...
Bump!!!!!!!!!!!
Bought this belt recently and tried on a couple of times so there are some very light marks from the bucket. Only tried on for a couple of mins each time and belt never leaves home. In near mint condition except from some light marks from the bucket. It is a very sturdy and thick belt, feels like it can last for a couple of generation. Mink oiled once after I have gotten it. Belt is still very new and stiff! Bought this recently and tried on a couple of times so there are...
Almost brand new Tube Kelly Nudie Jeans in new deep blue-black shade. Blue denim is over dyed with black then washed down to blue again. The black lingers in the background. Amazing when the indigo breaks in and shown through the blueish black. Worn just once for a few hours. Wanted to keep this beauty but just a tad too big for me. This should fit someone who wears 32 in Nudie fine. Comes with original book and cardboard tag if you want. Measurements: Waist:...
Wow amazing pair of boots... loving the shape!