or Connect

Posts by Johnny5

What's the take on Buttero boots again? Eyeing on their FW 2014 hiking boots but unsure of the quality. Read somewhere that someone bought a pair a while back, opened the shoe box and straight away sent back for refund because the leather looks like plastic?
You are a bad person... But I loled so hard at the typo.
I looked into my Alden today and look what I've found! Hole on my heel counter! What can a cobbler do to fix this? Anyone in same situation or am I having monster feet?
I am seeing so many quality issues here it is not even funny....
orenimios, info on watch?
Another former Whites employee who created his own line of footwear. I really like the "raw" aesthetic aspect of his footwear. His website: http://www.grizzlyboot.com/ Check out his Black Bear - Tan Boots... very "wild" roughout boots And a new work of his which is not shown on his website (found them on rakuten): Anyone knows more about his boots? Especially if there are some actual owners here in SF!
Agreed. The color combinations are over the top... too loud for me. But the workmanship seems decent. Do you have any other little pig project to share?
They are not coming apart but somehow the top leather shrinks showing the bottom piece? Weird.. never encountered this before
Anyone with the same issue on the loose stitch? I have clocked less than 20 wears on them.. is this normal? And is it fine to use Saphir Cordovan Neutral Cream for #8 shell? Heard that it is best not to use neutral?
They are Frans Boone #8 Parajumper Boots..on grant last. Maybe because of the lighting, they seem lighter in the picture.