or Connect

Posts by Johnny5

Something is not right if they can get away with this mass scam.......
That's is a very very nice fit!
Nothing much to do on a lazy evening so just took a random shot of my one year old orange cordovan. Yep I don't baby them.
lol this is a Nick's thread.... and I don't own any Viberg That is Zuriick William by Nick's.
Love the toe shape of these....
Dear Sir, i did and received a vague reply and that's why i am asking the experienced customers here. Anyway i have just sent the shirts back and dropped an email to you guys about it. Hope you can rectify the situation and send me back the corrected shirts soon, thank you.
Yep if in doubt shouldn't we be advised? I am going for tailored shirts this year and thought that Luxire can be a good source for a few new shirts every month. Now with all these....
Exactly.... And this is not a mistake on our end as customer. Why would we think otherwise?
O come on, the customer measures the shirt which fits that is the purpose of measuring the shirt instead of body size right? Where in the world did you mention that we need to specifically state the measurements should be net after adding certain features? (back darts in my case)??It should always be the other way round that you guys who are the experts should advise me right if certain changes / features will affect the measurements which I have requested? I hope this is...
Yes I did request for back darts but I have also stated my specifications as below:1x Black Grey Tattersall Flannel - Neck: 15.00 - Sleeve: 32.50 - Fit: Custom - Collar: Button Down - Cuff: 2-Button - Back: Custom Pleats - Pocket: No - Placket: Yes - Custom_notes: NOTES: Your custom style and fitting requirements:No pleats for back but I want two parallel vertical darts at the back(My guess is for making the shirt slimmer at the waist as shown in the measurements?) that...