Posts by Flimsychicken

Yes slim fitting throughout the chest and arms. Chest measurements were posted, so you can use those for reference. Pics to come...
I purchased these a while back, but they do not fit me properly. They are both in excellent like new condition. I bought them very lightly used and have never worn them. I did have them professionally cleaned. Both are size 15/38. Chest is ~21 inches across, and sleeves are ~23 inches seam to cuff. I'll post pics if there is interest. Price would be $85 shipped CONUS for BOTH. SOLD
Great Post. I picked up a GF suit (A staple, micro-herringbone Navy, looks like solid navy) from Armyhardhat. I paid ~270. The suit still had the regular BB price tag on it ($1700). However, it had the BB Clearance Center price too. Much to my surprise, it had written in permanent marker a price of $79.90! Needless to say, I'll be making a trip to ASAP. Btw, I believe the shirts go for ~10-15 each, including luxury fit and GF.
Looks like TEXAS state colors to me? They have a lot of cocks there, right?
New Sale, Buy 2 get the 3rd free. I'd really like to move the rest of these. Feel free to make a reasonable offer on single ties or anything else.
Another round of price drops. For all who have bought and paid for ties, I have mailed them today.
Added a couple new ones, including a beautiful Charvet.
Quick Price Drop. Good shoes at a good price.
Received my buttons. They are beautiful. Thick and shiny, they will make a perfect finish on a nice shirt. Thanks.
Price drop on all remaining ties