or Connect

Posts by Flimsychicken

I purchased these a while back, but they do not fit me properly. They are both in excellent like new condition. I bought them very lightly used and have never worn them. I did have them professionally cleaned. Both are size 15/38. Chest is ~21 inches across, and sleeves are ~23 inches seam to cuff. I'll post pics if there is interest. Price would be $85 shipped CONUS for BOTH. SOLD
Great Post. I picked up a GF suit (A staple, micro-herringbone Navy, looks like solid navy) from Armyhardhat. I paid ~270. The suit still had the regular BB price tag on it ($1700). However, it had the BB Clearance Center price too. Much to my surprise, it had written in permanent marker a price of $79.90! Needless to say, I'll be making a trip to ASAP. Btw, I believe the shirts go for ~10-15 each, including luxury fit and GF.
Looks like TEXAS state colors to me? They have a lot of cocks there, right?
New Sale, Buy 2 get the 3rd free. I'd really like to move the rest of these. Feel free to make a reasonable offer on single ties or anything else.
Another round of price drops. For all who have bought and paid for ties, I have mailed them today.
Added a couple new ones, including a beautiful Charvet.
Quick Price Drop. Good shoes at a good price.
Received my buttons. They are beautiful. Thick and shiny, they will make a perfect finish on a nice shirt. Thanks.
Price drop on all remaining ties
Sold Pending Payment For sale is a pair of Black Balmorals with medallion punch cap toe design. They are bench made in England by Cheaney for Barrie Ltd. They are size 8.5 US, and they do fit pretty true to size. The uppers are in great condition, the soles have plenty of wear, the heels are pretty worn, but still have wear before you need to replace them. Asking $45 Sold pending payment shipped CONUS. Trees not included. PM with interest.