or Connect

Posts by Flimsychicken

Solid White shirt is sold. Sale on the check pattern shirt (#1) fell through, so its still available. $45 shipped CONUS (shipping is now included) or B/O.
ALL SOLD Both shirts have nice MOP buttons, side gussets, spread collars, and 100% cotton. Tags have been removed. PM Me with interest. 1). White with check pattern. Neck is ~15 inches and sleeve is ~23 inches from seam to cuff, chest is ~20.5 inches pit to pit. I wear a 15X32 and this fits. SLIM FITTING. Imperfection is shown. There are two small spots with a pink marking. The first is on the side seam near the gusset (should be hidden when shirt is...
Quote: Originally Posted by polar-lemon Is this the newer Roma line (trimmer version) or the older one? I think the newer one says "Fit Rom" on the inner tag. Inner tag just says "Roma". Ill get a pic of the inner tag tomorrow if its needed. I honestly don't know whether this is "trimmer" or "fuller" than any other Zegna models, because this is the only one I have tried. Measurements should give a good idea....
Pics posted. They are not great, but I will try to add better ones tomorrow once the lighting is better. They dont do justice now. This blazer is unbelievable.
I have a Navy Blue Two button Zegna Blazer that will be for sale as soon as I get pics. I purchased this new a few months ago, but even the Zegna short is a little long for me. The Blazer is the New Black label (Mainline) Zegna. Its the "Roma" model. 2-button, duel side vents, with the cool smooth metallic buttons. Fully canvassed, pick stitching (the real stuff, not too flashy). Its tagged EU 50C, but I did have the sides taken in a little. I've genuinely worn...
Quote: Originally Posted by tsherry Thanks, FC!!! That's my size in Isaia and I am all over it. Hope that was you who purchased it. One day a deal like this will come up in my size...
Rentmeahandbag has 50% right now. http://cgi.ebay.com/Isaia-Wool-Suit-...QQcmdZViewItem Above is a great deal if thats your size. Usually their stuff is flawed, but this one is not. $220 of new Isaia, cant beat it.
Quote: Originally Posted by whacked Kilgour (C&J?) suede loafers, 9.5C, low BIN http://cgi.ebay.com/KILGOUR-FRENCH-S...lenotsupported They should be in fact C&J. I emailed KFS a few months ago, and a representative informed me that their shoes are made by C&J. Its rare to get such a straight forward answer regarding rebranded goods, but that is the information told to me.
UCC probably would not apply, but CL material misrepresentation may apply. Misrepresentation can include omissions. Does not matter if seller is merchant or an average Joe. My three cents, have him return the jacket and split the costs. If he was so willing to buy it sans photos, then it was probably a good deal and you can just relist it on B/S.
Yes slim fitting throughout the chest and arms. Chest measurements were posted, so you can use those for reference. Pics to come...