or Connect

Posts by Flimsychicken

Sold Pending Payment For sale is a pair of Black Balmorals with medallion punch cap toe design. They are bench made in England by Cheaney for Barrie Ltd. They are size 8.5 US, and they do fit pretty true to size. The uppers are in great condition, the soles have plenty of wear, the heels are pretty worn, but still have wear before you need to replace them. Asking $45 Sold pending payment shipped CONUS. Trees not included. PM with interest.
NEW SALE: Buy 2 get 3rd Free. 3 New Ties for $40 shipped. I have a handful of ties for sale. All the ties are New, never worn, no tags. They are all 100% Silk. They all come from Granger Owings, a fine mens retailer in Columbia SC except for the Altea tie. All ties are 57 to 59 inches long. Individual widths are listed with each tie. All prices include shipping to CONUS. Please PM with interest. 1. Polo - Black with silver and purple diamond...
Quote: Originally Posted by mt_spiffy Lately I've posted 14 items and, I think, 8 threads. It could have been condensed further if I'd decided to sell everything all at the same time! You could always just edit one of the threads...
Im not sure if this is the place for such a post, but can a Mod please inform newer members that it is inappropriate to have 6 different threads for 6 individual items? This is especially inappropriate when the 6 threads are occupying the front page. Thanks, and if this is the wrong forum, sorry.
Proxy anyone? Could really use some more of these. Please PM if you can...
Gave it a shot, we'll see. Last time shoe mart had something like this, I believe they canceled the orders (Alden Shell Chukka's in size 15 or something like that)
If there's interest I have access to two Ted Baker Endurance Suits. Both NWT made in the USA. One is 44 Regular and is solid dark charcoal. The other is a 42 Regular and is charcoal with a very nice maroon windowpane. Price would be $175 shipped CONUS, and actual shipping ROW. Please PM if interested.
I've been picking up Pantherella socks at my local Marshall's (South Carolina) for about $8/pair. Not sure if they have them up in NYC or anywhere else though.
Armyhardhat has some Golden Fleece SOLID NAVY single breasted suits in 40S, 38S, and 36S. I bought the same suit from him last week and he accepted Best Offer of $280. I'm not sure how low he will go, but this is a damn steal if you ask me. I haven't seen GF staples like these for under $400 anywhere on Ebay or here. Plus, he has a very liberal return policy so that works in your favor. http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQ...aMEFSXQ3aMESOI
Sent PM on one 1c, two 1d, one 3d I'm addicted to these socks.