or Connect

Posts by Flimsychicken

I am not sure if this thread is better situated in WTB, if so, Mods please move it. I am looking to trade my pair of Tramezza 9D Brown Monk Straps for a comparable shoe (both in wear and in value) in a size 8.5. I have tried to make these work, but they are just a little too big for me. I have inserted heel and tongue inserts that I believe can be removed by the new owner fairly easily. I am looking for a comparable shoe in return. I am open to any offer for...
Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel The Burberry is made by Hickey Freeman if I am not mistaken so the quality will be along those lines. $1000 Burberry is indeed made by HF (I think its the Bond Street Model or Kensington) but the quality is HF Ltd., which is fused or at best half canvassed.
I may be totally wrong on this, but I know Canali (assuming its main line) will be canvassed while I am not so sure about the Burberry. If that is the case, then there is a big difference and you should go with the Canali.
Quote: Originally Posted by holymadness Could someone quickly explain how this Microsoft cashback thing works, particularly on ebay? I've never heard of it before. This will give you the general idea: http://ps3mods.blogspot.com/2008/06/...-cashback.html
If you are patient and know your measurements, a NWT Hickey Freeman can be had on Ebay for under $300. Go to a local department store and try one on (the Madison is the standard) and then wait for your size to come up. Otherwise, BB outlet is probably your best bet. If you live near a NM Last Call or Off Saks or Nordstrom Off Rack, you may get luck and find something nice for around $300. Avoid Men's Wearhouse at all cost. You will only be disappointed if you...
Are there a lot of fake Oxxfords on Ebay? Based on the seller's FB, its probably real. I imagine its hard to pass a fake Oxxford off. If someone receives a fake and still does not know probably should not be wearing it in the first place.
Just an update if there is anyone out there that is curious about this. I received an e-mail correspondence from a KFS representative, and he informed me that KFS shoes are made by Crockett & Jones. This was good news to me (I did not want to hear Loake).
PM sent
Any ideas guys? I guess it they could be anywhere on the gambit. The writing on the sock liner has me off, otherwise my first instinct would be CJ. Does anyone generally know which English shoe makers have made shoes for NM in the past?
Any thoughts would be awesome. They are made in England, branded by Neiman Marcus.