or Connect

Posts by Flimsychicken

Price Drop
I purchased this from a fellow SF member a while back thinking it could work, but I was way off. I am just going to try to recoup my money on it. Price is ***SOLD*** shipped CONUS. Its NWT, 3 button, duel side vents. Its actually 60% canapa (hemp material) and 40% linen. PM with interest. Measurements are as follows: Chest: 44 inches (measured across chest X 2) Shoulder: 19 inches (shoulder seam to seam) Sleeve: 25.5 inches (with at least another inch to let...
Yeah post in the correct category.
This is a New Hickey Freeman Ltd. solid navy suit. I purchased this suit new, but took off the tags and had a small flaw repaired. Please see photos of right shoulder. There was a flaw that I had professionally reweaved. It is virtually unnoticeable from a few inches away. Suit is 38 Short. Solid navy blue, 3 button, single center vent. Pants are double pleated and cuffed. I've purchased a few suits over the past few months and have never worn them and am...
Updated with pics and measurements per request.
Price would be $179 shipped CONUS. ***SOLD*** Suit is NWT, two-button, duel side vents, peak lapels, pick stitching. Navy blue with pinstripes. Size 38 Short, with 7 inch drop (but pants were taken out to 33 inches). Pants are single pleated and currently cuffed. Tags have been marked to prevent return. According to BB, this is a more modern and slim fitting jacket and pants. Sorry for the lousy pictures, the lighting is not so good at night. Note, the second...
What tag is the HF suit? Post pics or at least let us know what label (gray, Ltd., black, etc...) this suit is. Also, what is the chest measurement?
I own four Madisons with the new gray label and they are all fully canvassed. I also own a HF Ltd. (with the white label) and it basically the Madison (but with no tag calling it "Madison") and it is fused. I am 99% sure that HF does not make a fused suit with the gray label. That said, if you paid $550 for a HF Ltd. glue job, then yes I say ripoff. For a Mainline (gray label) fully canvassed, not a bad deal if it fits well for you.
Here are photos of creasing without Shoe Trees in the shoes.
Line is Lavorazioni Originale. Creases are about the same without trees. I can post additional photos upon request.