or Connect

Posts by Flimsychicken

delete
Delete
PM sent on both... hopefully in time.
Price Drop
Quote: Originally Posted by YOgun27 How is that "pissing" on someone else's thread when he indicated the retail store he bought it from, and I've seen a significantly different price at the same store? I was just trying to educate, not undercut someone's thread. Perhaps I should have pm'd first, and that's the only thing I'll apologize for. I'm done. Yogun, You are missing the point. There is a presumption here that we are "educated" and know...
Yogun, last I checked its considered highly bad form to criticize the price of another forum member's listing. READ THE RULES. Lee and his 3000+ posts is right, we all buy low and sell for profit (if we can). And if someone is a M and looking for this kind of shirt, then its a good deal, considering it retails for $160 and they don't often go on sale (we don't all live next to your phantom Nordstrom Rack that sells these for $40).
These never really fit so they are now for sale. It is a pair of Tramezza 9D Brown Monk Straps. These are "Merald II" model. Fit is true to size (which is why I have to sell them, they are a tad too big for me). They measure ~12 X 4, but the toe box is elongated a bit so the measurements may not be too helpful. I have inserted heel and tongue inserts that I believe can be removed by the new owner fairly easily. I have taken photos without shoe trees so you can see...
Price Drop
I purchased this from a fellow SF member a while back thinking it could work, but I was way off. I am just going to try to recoup my money on it. Price is ***SOLD*** shipped CONUS. Its NWT, 3 button, duel side vents. Its actually 60% canapa (hemp material) and 40% linen. PM with interest. Measurements are as follows: Chest: 44 inches (measured across chest X 2) Shoulder: 19 inches (shoulder seam to seam) Sleeve: 25.5 inches (with at least another inch to let...
Yeah post in the correct category.