or Connect

Posts by Flimsychicken

I have a pair of J Crew Vintage Slim Fit Selvedge denim jeans in resin crinkle wash/color. This pair is made in Canada (unlike the new season that are made in China). Size is 32 X 30. Fit is slim, but not too slim. I wore these once, washed and hang dried them, and have not worn them since. My price is $39 shipped CONUS.
For sale is a pair of PRL PTB (I think the model is called Marlow). Size 8D. I don't recall the last (maybe 325?). I've worn these maybe a half dozen times. Shell Cordovan in a cigar-like color (not quite Alden's cigar, but pretty close). These are a SF favorite. I just don't get the opportunity to wear them. My price is $249 shipped CONUS including trees and bags (bags are for Peals, not PRL). PM with any questions.
For sale is a brand new with tags Barbour Beaufort jacket in navy. Men's size 36 (small). Details from Orvis: Jacket features new exclusive and handsome Barbour Ancient Tartan lining and a new internal zipper that replaced the old studs for a great new zip-in vest. Barbour jacket is constructed of the classic, waterproof waxed 100% cotton outer to keep you dry in the worst conditions, and feature a full storm flap at the neck and adjustable storm-gusset sleeves for...
I picked these up new from Vass earlier in the year, but the U-Last really just doesn't work for me. Sadly, they are for sale. For sale is a pair of very gently used Vass Budapest-Oxford model shoes in size EU 41 (about a US 8D). U Last. Bordeaux boxcalf. Double to single tapered sole. Sunken hard rubber toe tap (long-wearing). Hand made. All you would expect from Vass. I've worn these 4 or 5 times, and they have very little mileage (not a lot of walking when you work in...
Bumped with price drop. Turtleneck is now $45 shipped CONUS for NWOT Cashmere.
I purchased this a while ago but it is too small. It was NWT when I bought it, but I removed the tags. Size 32. 100% American Alligator. Made in Italy. About 1.25 inches wide. Two pieces. Silver Tone brass buckle. Brown/dark brown. Small inner portion of belt marked to prevent returns (see picture). If I recall, the tag had an original MSRP of $898. My Price is $120 shipped CONUS.
I have two New J Crew 100% sweaters for sale. Both are size medium. One is NWT, one is NWOT. Price includes shipping CONUS. Buy both for $100 shipped CONUS. 1. SOLD SOLD NWT J. Crew Charcoal V-Neck Sweater - 100% Cashmere - very soft, perfect for layering. Size medium. Made in China. $OLD SOLD shipped CONUS. 2. NWOT (purchased at a clearance store) - Green (hunter green) Turtleneck Sweater - 100% Cashmere - very soft. Size medium. $50 > $45 shipped CONUS (due to the...
AI have for sale a brand new without tags Hermes bow tie. It is blue with a light blue/silver signature "H" pattern. These are pretty rare as I understand. I bought this NWT from SF a year or two ago and have never worn it. I only took the tags off and tried tying it one time. Bow ties are just not for me. My price is $old shipped CONUS or best offer. Please PM with questions. I'd be willing to ship internationally, but please PM for a shipping quote.
AI have for sale a pair of NWT RRL Japanese Selvedge Denim Jeans. Slim Fit. Size is marked 32 X 32. Fit is nice and slim (but not too slim). I can take some measurements if needed. Retail is listed at $360. My price is $115 shipped CONUS or best offer. Please PM with questions.
AAI have for sale a pair of NWT Incotex Super 100s wool trousers. They are solid navy. Flat front, slim fitting (but not too too tight like some Mabitex). Size is marked a US 32. 4-season weight wool. Pick stitching on the front zipper area. Split waistband. My price is $125 shipped CONUS. I'll ship international at actual cost. All tags are intact. They are a true navy blue. The close-up photo of the front is probably the most accurate shot of the color (navy is hard...