or Connect

Posts by Flimsychicken

I purchased this a while ago but it is too small. It was NWT when I bought it, but I removed the tags. Size 32. 100% American Alligator. Made in Italy. About 1.25 inches wide. Two pieces. Silver Tone brass buckle. Brown/dark brown. Small inner portion of belt marked to prevent returns (see picture). If I recall, the tag had an original MSRP of $898. My Price is $120 shipped CONUS.
I have two New J Crew 100% sweaters for sale. Both are size medium. One is NWT, one is NWOT. Price includes shipping CONUS. Buy both for $100 shipped CONUS. 1. SOLD SOLD NWT J. Crew Charcoal V-Neck Sweater - 100% Cashmere - very soft, perfect for layering. Size medium. Made in China. $OLD SOLD shipped CONUS. 2. NWOT (purchased at a clearance store) - Green (hunter green) Turtleneck Sweater - 100% Cashmere - very soft. Size medium. $50 > $45 shipped CONUS (due to the...
AI have for sale a brand new without tags Hermes bow tie. It is blue with a light blue/silver signature "H" pattern. These are pretty rare as I understand. I bought this NWT from SF a year or two ago and have never worn it. I only took the tags off and tried tying it one time. Bow ties are just not for me. My price is $old shipped CONUS or best offer. Please PM with questions. I'd be willing to ship internationally, but please PM for a shipping quote.
AI have for sale a pair of NWT RRL Japanese Selvedge Denim Jeans. Slim Fit. Size is marked 32 X 32. Fit is nice and slim (but not too slim). I can take some measurements if needed. Retail is listed at $360. My price is $115 shipped CONUS or best offer. Please PM with questions.
AAI have for sale a pair of NWT Incotex Super 100s wool trousers. They are solid navy. Flat front, slim fitting (but not too too tight like some Mabitex). Size is marked a US 32. 4-season weight wool. Pick stitching on the front zipper area. Split waistband. My price is $125 shipped CONUS. I'll ship international at actual cost. All tags are intact. They are a true navy blue. The close-up photo of the front is probably the most accurate shot of the color (navy is hard...
I have for sale a very nice pair of gently used Edward Green Chelseas (made for Paul Stuart). They are Antique Chestnut. Size is US 9E (8.5UK). On the 202 Last. A nice classic design on a classic last. Shoes are gently worn. No major nicks, marks, etc. Shoe Trees ARE INCLUDED. They are not lasted, but they fit the shoes very nicely. Please PM with any questions. Price is shipped CONUS. Please ask about international shipping prices.
Picked this up here, but it's a little small for me. Measures 38 inches long, or 31.5 inches from buckle to center hole. Color is Burnt Pine, I believe. My pictures are with flash and have washed out the color a bit. It has been marked to prevent returns, and has a little bit of wear/variation in the color. Price is $69.00 shipped CONUS. Please PM with questions.
I have for a sale a pair of gently used Alden Medallion Tip Balmorals. Burnished Tan. Style #911. Hampton Last. Size is 8.5 B/D (medium width). I'd say fit is pretty true to size. These have been gently worn. Nice patina developing. Typical wear, creasing, etc. No major marks, nicks, gouges, etc. Soles are still solid/hard, and heels have plenty of wear. These are great starters for someone, or a great addition. Shoe trees are included with sale. Looking to move...
[quote=meister;4669083]Who would have made these Tyrwhitts at an initial price of GBP450? Interesting. Three nail pattern suggests EG, although the rest of the shoe does not suggest EG (i.e., only the very old EGs for BB, etc. had non-full channeled soles, and this pair appears to have non-handwritten writing on the sock liner), nor does a price point of GBP450. I'm not sure who else uses a nail pattern like that . . .
PM Sent.