or Connect

Posts by Flimsychicken

For sale is a pair of Brand New With Tags RRL selvedge denim jeans. The color is brown/mustard. Oiled/coated denim. Made in the USA of Japanese selvedge denim. Size is 30 X 30. My price is $99 shipped CONUS. Measurements: Waist: ~31 inches (~15.5 across) Front Rise: ~11 inches Leg Opening: ~16.5 inches (~8.25 across) Knee (18 inches from cuff): ~17.5 inches (~8.75 across) Inseam: ~30 inches
For sale is a pair of Brand New With Tags RRL slim fit selvedge denim jeans. Made in the USA out of Japanese selvedge denim. These are my favorite jeans, but this pair is just too small for me. Size is 30 X 32. My price is $109 shipped CONUS. Measurements: Waist: ~16.5 inches across Front Rise: ~9.75 inches Leg Opening: ~7.5 across Knee: ~7.75 across Inseam: ~33 inches
I have a pair of J Crew Vintage Slim Fit Selvedge denim jeans in resin crinkle wash/color. This pair is made in Canada (unlike the new season that are made in China). Size is 32 X 30. Fit is slim, but not too slim. I wore these once, washed and hang dried them, and have not worn them since. My price is $39 shipped CONUS.
For sale is a pair of PRL PTB (I think the model is called Marlow). Size 8D. I don't recall the last (maybe 325?). I've worn these maybe a half dozen times. Shell Cordovan in a cigar-like color (not quite Alden's cigar, but pretty close). These are a SF favorite. I just don't get the opportunity to wear them. My price is $249 shipped CONUS including trees and bags (bags are for Peals, not PRL). PM with any questions.
For sale is a brand new with tags Barbour Beaufort jacket in navy. Men's size 36 (small). Details from Orvis: Jacket features new exclusive and handsome Barbour Ancient Tartan lining and a new internal zipper that replaced the old studs for a great new zip-in vest. Barbour jacket is constructed of the classic, waterproof waxed 100% cotton outer to keep you dry in the worst conditions, and feature a full storm flap at the neck and adjustable storm-gusset sleeves for...
I picked these up new from Vass earlier in the year, but the U-Last really just doesn't work for me. Sadly, they are for sale. For sale is a pair of very gently used Vass Budapest-Oxford model shoes in size EU 41 (about a US 8D). U Last. Bordeaux boxcalf. Double to single tapered sole. Sunken hard rubber toe tap (long-wearing). Hand made. All you would expect from Vass. I've worn these 4 or 5 times, and they have very little mileage (not a lot of walking when you work in...
Bumped with price drop. Turtleneck is now $45 shipped CONUS for NWOT Cashmere.
I purchased this a while ago but it is too small. It was NWT when I bought it, but I removed the tags. Size 32. 100% American Alligator. Made in Italy. About 1.25 inches wide. Two pieces. Silver Tone brass buckle. Brown/dark brown. Small inner portion of belt marked to prevent returns (see picture). If I recall, the tag had an original MSRP of $898. My Price is $120 shipped CONUS.
I have two New J Crew 100% sweaters for sale. Both are size medium. One is NWT, one is NWOT. Price includes shipping CONUS. Buy both for $100 shipped CONUS. 1. SOLD SOLD NWT J. Crew Charcoal V-Neck Sweater - 100% Cashmere - very soft, perfect for layering. Size medium. Made in China. $OLD SOLD shipped CONUS. 2. NWOT (purchased at a clearance store) - Green (hunter green) Turtleneck Sweater - 100% Cashmere - very soft. Size medium. $50 > $45 shipped CONUS (due to the...
AI have for sale a brand new without tags Hermes bow tie. It is blue with a light blue/silver signature "H" pattern. These are pretty rare as I understand. I bought this NWT from SF a year or two ago and have never worn it. I only took the tags off and tried tying it one time. Bow ties are just not for me. My price is $old shipped CONUS or best offer. Please PM with questions. I'd be willing to ship internationally, but please PM for a shipping quote.