or Connect

Posts by Flimsychicken

For sale is a nice pair of very gently used Crockett & Jones for Tom James single monk strap shoes in brown suede. Perfect for this fall. I've only worn these a handful of times, and there are no major marks, nicks, etc. to speak of. My price is $139 shipped CONUS. Please PM me with any questions.
For sale is a pair of gently used Paul Stuart (Stuart's Choice) chestnut punch cap toe brogues, which are made by Grenson Masterpiece. These are comparable in quality to C&J hand grade, in my opinion. Size is U.S. 8.5D. These have light, normal wear, as shown by the pictures. My price is $149.00 shipped CONUS. Please PM me with any questions.
PM sent on the BB Fitz. 38S.
Another drop.
Original asking was $1500.
Huge price drop. Really need to move this ASAP.
For sale is a very nice pair of Vass cap toes in Antique Cognac. Size is EU 41, which translates roughly into a US 8. These are in the F Last. Very gently used, sunken metal toe plates, seamless rear, double to single sole, etc. entirely hand made in Budapest. Note one of the edges of the soles is slightly scratched. A little edge dressing will solve. My price is $299 plus actual shipping (I can do USPS, Fed Ex, etc.). Comes with Shoes, Trees, Bags, and maybe box (need to...
Up for sale is a Brand New, never used, Brooks Brothers Genuine Shell Cordovan attache / briefcase. This is the end-all of attache / document cases. Made in Canada and entirely hand made / hand sewn, this attache case will develop a beautiful patina. Horween Shell cordovan with suede lining. Brass fixtures. The case locks (key provided). The attache case measures 16 X 12.5 X 4.5. The color is closer to Allen Edmond's burgundy shell cordovan instead of Alden's. That is,...
Price drop.
Posted.