or Connect

Posts by Flimsychicken

Or buy it here on SF for less (and help me avoid eBay fees to save us both some funds).
For sale is a rare (it is currently not available and I have never seen it before on BB or from SAB) Swaine Adeney and Brigg flap over wrap-around briefcase in chestnut bridle leather. It features four gussets. Colors are pretty accurate in the close-up photos re the color. The wrap-round buckles are fully removable, so you can use the bag as a regular flap-over briefcase if you want. Sorry, but I don't have the key for the lock. Note that the leather on the left strap has...
Close to new Aldens -- Size 10 -- Burgundy Bluchers -- $50 BIN plus shipping. . Will be gone in minutes.
RLBL 36S Suit -- $499 BIN -- NWOT (trousers are unhemmed) -- Grey with subtle plaid. This won't last long.
Nice RLBL Blazer/Sport Coat in the coveted size of 38R. Brown herringbone pattern. $200 BIN with free shipping. I asked the seller about BIN and she added it at $200, but I think it will be too big for me. Seems like a nice deal for someone here! Here is the LINK
For sale is a very nice, very gently used pair of Edward Green Newbury wholecut oxfords in black. These have been worn only a handful of times (see the pictures). They are size 7.5E UK on the 606 Last (a nice classic EG last with a slightly chiseled toe). If you need a black staple shoe, why not make it an EG wholecut? Shoe trees are not included, but I will include the original box. Retail for EGs is now about $1100 or so. My price is $379 shipped CONUS. Please PM for...
I have for sale a pair of excellent John Lobb oxfords. The model is called "Seymour." They are in dark oak antique (brown), and they are half brogues. They are sized 7.5E UK on the 8695 Last. Made in England. These come with bags, very nice lasted hard wood trees (the fairly heavy kind), and box. These have minor wear from very occasional use. Note that I had toe taps installed and then removed them. Also, they are stamped "S" as they were purchased on sale from JL. I...
Price drop on the monks.
Price drop on the remaining jacket.
For sale are two inexpensive sport coats. My prices include shipping CONUS. Please PM me with any questions. 1. Ralph Lauren Purple Label khaki sport coat. Made in Italy. Dual vents. Unlined. Cotton. Size marked is 38. Please note there are a couple of issues with this coat. First, there are a couple of minor stains that may or may not come out (I've never tried). Also, the buttons were moved, and, because this is cotton, you can see marks where the buttons used to be....