or Connect

Posts by Flimsychicken

Price drop on the monks.
Price drop on the remaining jacket.
For sale are two inexpensive sport coats. My prices include shipping CONUS. Please PM me with any questions. 1. Ralph Lauren Purple Label khaki sport coat. Made in Italy. Dual vents. Unlined. Cotton. Size marked is 38. Please note there are a couple of issues with this coat. First, there are a couple of minor stains that may or may not come out (I've never tried). Also, the buttons were moved, and, because this is cotton, you can see marks where the buttons used to be....
For sale is a nice pair of very gently used Crockett & Jones for Tom James single monk strap shoes in brown suede. Perfect for this fall. I've only worn these a handful of times, and there are no major marks, nicks, etc. to speak of. My price is $139 shipped CONUS. Please PM me with any questions.
For sale is a pair of gently used Paul Stuart (Stuart's Choice) chestnut punch cap toe brogues, which are made by Grenson Masterpiece. These are comparable in quality to C&J hand grade, in my opinion. Size is U.S. 8.5D. These have light, normal wear, as shown by the pictures. My price is $149.00 shipped CONUS. Please PM me with any questions.
PM sent on the BB Fitz. 38S.
Another drop.
Original asking was $1500.
Huge price drop. Really need to move this ASAP.
For sale is a very nice pair of Vass cap toes in Antique Cognac. Size is EU 41, which translates roughly into a US 8. These are in the F Last. Very gently used, sunken metal toe plates, seamless rear, double to single sole, etc. entirely hand made in Budapest. Note one of the edges of the soles is slightly scratched. A little edge dressing will solve. My price is $299 plus actual shipping (I can do USPS, Fed Ex, etc.). Comes with Shoes, Trees, Bags, and maybe box (need to...