or Connect

Posts by Flimsychicken

For sale is a Saddleback Leather Co. side pocket duffel bag. Called the "ultimate duffel" by some, this is a great weekender/bag by SL (if you search Styleforum, you will find many great things about SL). Info about SL can be found here: http://www.saddlebackleather.com/ I bought this duffel new and used in on one trip (to the in-laws; drove there, so the bag has no "heavy" travel on it). Side pockets, back sleeve pocket. Leather looks, feels, and smells basically new. No...
For sale is a pair of barely used Edward Green (for RLPL) "Grant" single monks (aka the Oundle). Size is 8/8.5D on the 888. Color is dark oak. Everyone knows these shoes, and the pictures speak for themselves. I purchased these brand new and have worn them literally twice (on carpet with very little walking). Not sure why the writing is marked out, but I have found no flaws. Sale includes shoes only. Sorry, no trees (but you can buy them from most RL stores (I always...
For sale is a very nice pair of Vass punch cap toes in Dark Cognac. Size is EU 41, which translates roughly into a US 8D. These are on the F Last. Very gently used, sunken metal toe plates, seamless rear, double to single sole, etc. entirely hand made in Budapest. My price is $329 plus actual shipping (I can do USPS, Fed Ex, etc.). Comes with Shoes, Trees, and Bags. Vass normally go for around $700 new (IIRC). Note I am willing to ship internationally, but the shipping...
I have for sale a very nice, brand new Brooks Brothers Golden Fleece (Made in the USA by Martin Greenfield) Suit. The color is charcoal with a slight pattern and blue check. The close up photos show the color and pattern well. Size is about a 38 to 40 Short and it is a bit trimmer than the average Golden Fleece off the rack suit (see measurements below). This is a custom made Golden Fleece suit by MG. Retail is well north of $1700+. It is an absolutely gorgeous suit, with...
Price dropped.
For sale is a pair of barely used Alfred Sargent "Ramsey" double monk straps. From the "Exclusive" range from AS. These are on the 99 last. Size is EU 7F (medium width for AS, as I understand), and fit pretty close to a ~US 8D. Sale includes shoes, lasted trees (worth ~$120 themselves), box, shoe bags, and shine cloth. They are "Espresso" colored. They've been worn about 3 or 4 times max. They are really excellent shoes (I'd compare them to C&J Handgrade, in terms of...
Note: I will also have a pair of AS Exclusive Range "Ramsey" double monks for sale, size 7F (~US8D). If you are interested, please PM me. For sale is an Ermenegildo Zegna Blue Plaid Wool (15 Milmil 15) sport coat / odd jacket. Size US 38 Short (EU 48C). I purchased this new, and have never worn it. Price tag is included, but is not attached. Blue check pattern. Dual vent. Functioning fourth sleeve button (3 others are not functioning). Perfect for the upcoming spring....
For sale is a very nice, very gently used pair of Edward Green Newbury wholecut oxfords in Burnt Pine. These have been worn only a handful of times (see the pictures). They are size 7.5E UK on the 606 Last (a nice classic EG last with a slightly chiseled toe). Leather is incredibly supple. Everything you would expect from a pair of EGs. Shoe trees are included, and I will include the original box. Retail for EGs is now about $1100 or so. My price is $479 shipped CONUS....
If you are a size 11, there are some pretty decent deals that just popped up from this seller. Highlights include C&J Harvard loafers in brown and burgundy shell for $170 plus shipping.
NIB PRL Marlow Plain To Bluchers -- 10D -- $250. Not marked as shell, so these may fly somewhat under the radar. Decent price.