or Connect

Posts by Flimsychicken

[This is a X-post from "other," but i also seems to belong in Menswear. I didn't see anything in the rules about cross-posting, but if this is prohibited, mods, please delete] For sale is a brand new with tags J.W. Hulme Medium Duffle Bag in American Heritage Leather. I purchased this brand new. It still has the tags. I have never used it nor traveled with it. It has been sitting in a closet for a short while. Please note that there may be a few scratches, marks, etc....
For sale is a brand new with tags J.W. Hulme Medium Duffle Bag in American Heritage Leather. I purchased this brand new. It still has the tags. I have never used it nor traveled with it. It has been sitting in a closet for a short while. Please note that there may be a few scratches, marks, etc. from storage. Nothing that wouldn't occur after your first use. This is a truly beautiful bag. The retail price is $1350 + taxes. My price is $600 shipped CONUS. Please PM for...
For sale is a pair of basically new Edward Green for Ralph Lauren Purple Label unvarnished shoe trees. These are lasted for the 888 or 82 last (same last except for the tow, which doesn't matter for lasted shoe trees). They are marked as size 8.5D US, although I find them better for a 8 US. Made in England. I bought them new and used them perhaps a couple of times. I ended up selling those shoes, and they've been sitting unused since. They are shoe trees, so it is hard to...
Price drop.
Oops. Added outsole pic.
For sale is a pair of barely used Edward Green (for RLPL) "Grant" single monks with toe medallion (aka the Oundle). Size is 8.5/9D on the 888. Color is dark oak. Everyone knows these shoes, and the pictures speak for themselves. Very gently worn (see outsoles). No major nicks, marks, scratches, etc. to speak of. Sale includes shoes, box (a little beat up), and shoe bags. Please ask any questions you may have. My price is $499 plus actual shipping charges anywhere in...
If you are a 10.5 UK and looking for new EG loafers, check out Stanley Korshak's Sale. $420-$460 plus free shipping and no tax if you are outside of Texas.
For sale is a gently used Filson Field Satchel. Color is brown. Bridle Leather. This is a great bag (do some searching on SF and you will find some very good reviews). It's sturdy, yet very attractive. I always got compliments when I used it. I purchased this new and used it for approximately 1 year (not heavy use; just going from home to car to office and back to the car and home again). It shows typical wear as you may expect. Some scotches, marks, etc. Please see the...
Big price drop.
For sale is a pair of very gently used Edward Green "Claverton" whole cuts. These are built on the 82 Last. Color is antique chestnut. Size is 8.5/9D. I purchased these new and have worn them probably a dozen times. No scuffs, nicks, etc. that I can find. Sale includes shoes, EG box (not original), and bags. Sorry, trees are not included. My price is $399.00 plus actual shipping. Please PM me if you have any questions. Photos: