or Connect

Posts by Flimsychicken

PM sent on the BB Fitz. 38S.
Another drop.
Original asking was $1500.
Huge price drop. Really need to move this ASAP.
For sale is a very nice pair of Vass cap toes in Antique Cognac. Size is EU 41, which translates roughly into a US 8. These are in the F Last. Very gently used, sunken metal toe plates, seamless rear, double to single sole, etc. entirely hand made in Budapest. Note one of the edges of the soles is slightly scratched. A little edge dressing will solve. My price is $299 plus actual shipping (I can do USPS, Fed Ex, etc.). Comes with Shoes, Trees, Bags, and maybe box (need to...
Up for sale is a Brand New, never used, Brooks Brothers Genuine Shell Cordovan attache / briefcase. This is the end-all of attache / document cases. Made in Canada and entirely hand made / hand sewn, this attache case will develop a beautiful patina. Horween Shell cordovan with suede lining. Brass fixtures. The case locks (key provided). The attache case measures 16 X 12.5 X 4.5. The color is closer to Allen Edmond's burgundy shell cordovan instead of Alden's. That is,...
Price drop.
Posted.
For sale is a pair of Brand New With Tags RRL selvedge denim jeans. The color is brown/mustard. Oiled/coated denim. Made in the USA of Japanese selvedge denim. Size is 30 X 30. My price is $99 shipped CONUS. Measurements: Waist: ~31 inches (~15.5 across) Front Rise: ~11 inches Leg Opening: ~16.5 inches (~8.25 across) Knee (18 inches from cuff): ~17.5 inches (~8.75 across) Inseam: ~30 inches
For sale is a pair of Brand New With Tags RRL slim fit selvedge denim jeans. Made in the USA out of Japanese selvedge denim. These are my favorite jeans, but this pair is just too small for me. Size is 30 X 32. My price is $109 shipped CONUS. Measurements: Waist: ~16.5 inches across Front Rise: ~9.75 inches Leg Opening: ~7.5 across Knee: ~7.75 across Inseam: ~33 inches