or Connect

Posts by Flimsychicken

These are Alfred Sargent.
No those are 7.5 UK / 8US.Sounds like we have the same size feet, in which case you likely need a 8/8.5E on the 82 (that is what I take).
Edited (thanks Mods)
For sale is a pair of very nice, and barely used, Edward Green "Southwold" oxfords. Color is Burgundy Antique. Size is 8/8.5F on the 888 Last (sleek with chiseled toe). These have been worn only a few times, with very little wear. See photos. The antiquing is very nice and pronounced. Note I've taken a couple of photos with flash so you can see both with and without flash. My price is $XXX shipped CONUS, and that includes the shoe trees (note that are NOT lasted trees)....
For sale is a pair of very nice, very gently used, John Lobb Vale shoes. Size is 7E UK. Built on the 8000 Last. This is a Prestige Model that is no longer made. These are extremely difficult to find these days. Lasted trees, bags, and box are included. Please see photos for condition. They are very gently used, with no noticeable or major marks, scratches, scuffs, etc. Just a little bit of creasing as you may expect from a few uses. Please PM me with any questions. My...
[This is a X-post from "other," but i also seems to belong in Menswear. I didn't see anything in the rules about cross-posting, but if this is prohibited, mods, please delete] For sale is a brand new with tags J.W. Hulme Medium Duffle Bag in American Heritage Leather. I purchased this brand new. It still has the tags. I have never used it nor traveled with it. It has been sitting in a closet for a short while. Please note that there may be a few scratches, marks, etc....
For sale is a brand new with tags J.W. Hulme Medium Duffle Bag in American Heritage Leather. I purchased this brand new. It still has the tags. I have never used it nor traveled with it. It has been sitting in a closet for a short while. Please note that there may be a few scratches, marks, etc. from storage. Nothing that wouldn't occur after your first use. This is a truly beautiful bag. The retail price is $1350 + taxes. My price is $600 shipped CONUS. Please PM for...
For sale is a pair of basically new Edward Green for Ralph Lauren Purple Label unvarnished shoe trees. These are lasted for the 888 or 82 last (same last except for the tow, which doesn't matter for lasted shoe trees). They are marked as size 8.5D US, although I find them better for a 8 US. Made in England. I bought them new and used them perhaps a couple of times. I ended up selling those shoes, and they've been sitting unused since. They are shoe trees, so it is hard to...
Price drop.
Oops. Added outsole pic.