or Connect

Posts by Flimsychicken

For sale is a pair of barely used Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Darlton/Marlow Wingtips in Dark Brown Shell Cordovan. Size is 8D. Be sure you know how these fit (in my opinion, they run about a half size large; I believe that is the SF consensus). These shoes require little introduction. These are a SF favorite. The shade of shell on these is particularly nice, in my opinion. These are very gently used as shown it the pictures. My price is $OLD shipped CONUS. Please...
For sale is a pair of very rare Edward Green for Ede & Ravenscroft Dovers in Oak Willow Calf. Size is 7/7.5E on the 82 Last. These are gently used as shown in the photos. Oak Willow Calf (all Willow Calf for that matter) is very hard to come by, and, as I understand, EG won't be doing much if any more of these. My price is $479 shipped CONUS. Please PM me for international shipping rates. Sorry, but the RL trees are not included in the sale. Photos:
I'm saying MH71 was too long for me. I had D width (same as what is for sale on eBay).
FWIW, I owned these. I found them to fit like a regular or medium width (notwithstanding them being marked "D" width), but I didn't have another pair of G&Gs on the MH71E to compare. They were too long, so I had to sell them. I may try them 1/2 size smaller . . .
There are still a few sizes available from this seller on eBay. Fair price, in my opinion.
@earthdragon Wow those Dark Oak Willow Nevis look great. Congratulations!
It's such a good thing (but also a bad thing) that you aren't my size. You've had some great shoes for sale. Good luck with the sale!
Thanks, and understood re no refunds on preorders.
I didn't realize you guys were doing a re-fill on the Laughton. I may need to get in on that before the price hike . . .Any advice on sizing of the 890? I take a half size smaller on the 202/606 compared to my 888/82. I've read some folks say to do the same with the 890, but I saw your earlier post @Leaves that said 890 fits like the 888/82. For what it is worth, I have some trouble with longer lasts (the 82/888 is fine, but any longer would be too long in the toes; MH71...
For sale is a pair of barely used Edward Green Pimlico loafers in Espresso Brown Aniline Calf. Size is 7.5/8E UK on the 100 Last. These have been worn just a couple of times. See outsoles for photos of wear. The aniline calf makes the creasing look more than it is, in my opinion. The color is a nice dark, espresso brown. My price is $OLD plus actual shipping. Please PM me for questions. Sale includes the shoes and generic bags only (the EG shoe bags are NOT...