or Connect

Posts by Flimsychicken

Last chance on these. Price drop (no offers taken now). I've got a good offer on eBay, but I would always rather sell here on SF and save a member here a few dollars than pay the eBay fees. These will be gone before midnight. If you want them, let me know ASAP and I will need payment today as well.
Nice GMP! Wish those were a half size larger. Great shoes.
One and only price drop. You can make serious offers, although I am already taking a loss.
Quote: Originally Posted by TRA8324 return it without a receipt and try to get store credit for the full retail. i've done this before. Actually, please DO NOT do this.
I own the wingtips, PTBs, and loafers. Got great deals on all three. Wingtips were ~$250 on SF (about 2 or 3 wears max); PTBs were $50 on eBay (not marked as shell; again worn less than 5 times); loafers were $250 NIB from some random eBay seller that accepted my offer that was 50% asking price. All in all, I've had great luck accumulating a nice collection of RL/C&J shell. I've been waiting to get the split toes, but those are rarely seen. I'll get a picture of mine in...
Thought I'd bump this to help educate members. Wish I had read this a few weeks ago . . . same person, new problems, at least for me.
NOTE: So here is the story. I purchased these from dr.no. Long story short, his measurements were off. I have opened a paypal dispute and have aired my grievances here and here. My problem with dr.no is less about his poor measuring and more about his utter lack of communication. That said, I simply want to move on. That means either returning these after I win my Paypal dispute or selling them here to a good SF member who needs them. I am asking the same price that I...
So, dr.no has quickly responded to my Paypal claim with the following: # 3/20/2011 16:09 PDT - Seller: The item was delivered on March 16. (USPS tracking # 9101 1288 8230 0599 8950 24). A claim may not ben filed for differences in measurements. # 3/20/2011 15:48 PDT - Buyer: You advertised these trousers as a 32 waist. You provided the following measurements: 27. Mid-gray S100 wool, High Comfort, W32 R9.5 T11.5 K8.5 H7.75 SOLDThey are actually 31 in the waist and have a...
I have to say that my experience dealing with dr.no (a/k/a Wayne Lee) has been poor, to say the least. I purchased a pair of trousers. He provided measurements. The measurements were wrong. If it ended there, I would have no problem. But 5 days later and at least 4 attempts to contact him, he has completely not responded. However, he has repeatedly posted, including below my request for him to contact me in the original thread. For example in the original...
Quote: Originally Posted by Flimsychicken Dr. no, can you please PM or email me? I seem to be having difficulties getting in touch with you via PM regarding a purchase (measurements are off and we need to discuss returns). Quote: Originally Posted by dr.no Dropped last pair to $40 ??? "free bump" I guess. I'll be taking action since I guess you don't want to bother with my repeated messages. You advertised a pair of...