or Connect

Posts by Flimsychicken

I've got a couple of PRL and RLBL ties that I haven't worn. All three are brand new with store tags. All are handmade in Italy. Please PM with any questions. 1. NWT PRL (Polo Ralph Lauren) Mainline Tie - Glen Plaid (silver, gray) - ~3.5 inches at its widest - Handmade in Italy. My Price $47.00 shipped CONUS via PPP. Please add 3% for regular Paypal. 2. NWT RLBL (Black Label) Tie - Navy and white repp - ~3 inches at its widest - Handmade in Italy. My Price...
Since this is at the top, I'll respond to sizing questions: I'm usually an 8-8.5D US (8/8.5 in most EGs, 7.5E on the 337, 8 in Aberdeen and Barrie, 8 in Darlton Loafers/Wingtips/PTBs). The length and width are fine. It's the instep (I have a low/low-average instep) that gives me problems. My U-Last oxfords (Budapest/Wingtip model) are just fine (not perfect, but fine). It may be a monk strap problem, as I've had to sell off other monk straps (including some Vales )...
Last drop before these either go back to the closet or go to eBay.
JL Chapels - NIB - Size 9E These will be pricey (probably will be close to or top $1k), but the seller's feedback seems to check out ok, although he receives a lot of JLs as "gifts."
Another drop. Great deal for some almost new Vass, imo.
Mabitex sold. Price drop on the coat.
Added Mabitex.
Price drop.
Don't think those Moras will last long . . .
PS: I'd be interested in some intriguing trades as well, as the funds from this sale will simply go into purchasing something else. As much as it breaks my heart, these beautiful Vass double monks are for sale. They are 6319 Cognac boxcalf on the U Last. Size 41. Double sole tapered to single. the buckles are silver-colored. Pictures tell the story. I purchased these new and wore them 2 times (JR logo is still showing a little). The fit is just not working for me. I...