or Connect

Posts by Flimsychicken

Last drop before these either go back to the closet or go to eBay.
JL Chapels - NIB - Size 9E These will be pricey (probably will be close to or top $1k), but the seller's feedback seems to check out ok, although he receives a lot of JLs as "gifts."
Another drop. Great deal for some almost new Vass, imo.
Mabitex sold. Price drop on the coat.
Added Mabitex.
Price drop.
Don't think those Moras will last long . . .
PS: I'd be interested in some intriguing trades as well, as the funds from this sale will simply go into purchasing something else. As much as it breaks my heart, these beautiful Vass double monks are for sale. They are 6319 Cognac boxcalf on the U Last. Size 41. Double sole tapered to single. the buckles are silver-colored. Pictures tell the story. I purchased these new and wore them 2 times (JR logo is still showing a little). The fit is just not working for me. I...
Quote: Originally Posted by rabidawg It was a quick flip. Still seems like a good deal. Now that you mention it, I remember seeing those go for $129 last week. I thought it would be a nice flip, but missed out. Still, a good price if they are your size.
EG for RLPL (McKay) in 10/10.5 - BIN $299 obo. Seem to be a great deal, although the wear on the heels is exaggerated compared to the wear on the soles and uppers. I'd kop if my size.