or Connect

Posts by Flimsychicken

Man, that is an EXCELLENT price. Someone needs to scoop these up quickly.
Quote: Originally Posted by Westbound Damn. Had 15 theories running through my head from when that thread was created, right up until your post. The price tag ($95) just made it extremely hard for me to believe that they were actually up for sale. $95? They will be on SF or eBay in a couple of weeks (an easy $500 to $1k, depending on how many they scooped, for someone who was quick enough). The Lobbs were ~$70 or something and Yes, they were...
[I will also have for sale 4 or 5 Brooks Brothers Slim Fit shirts (most ~15 X 32), a Brooks Brothers/Peal & Co. (by Swaine Adeney Brigg) document case, a Golden Fleece glen plaid suit in size 38S, and probably some other goodies for sale in the next day or so. Please PM if you are interested (or view the pictures that are already on my Photobucket)]. 1. I have for sale an SF Favorite: A pair of Alden NST bluchers in Color #8. US Size 8 B/D on the Aberdeen Last. I...
Quote: Originally Posted by mr monty These were a steal http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT As were these. Too bad they were not my size...
PM sent. If you're looking for slimmer fitting shirts, these are hard to beat (assuming the sizing works for you).
NWT Oxxford 1220 N2 (Slim Cut) SOLID NAVY Suit - 38S This is awesome. Wish I was in the market for a suit. At $795, this is a great deal for a TRUE STAPLE in a hard to find size (at least at a substantial discount).
PM Sent.
Quote: Originally Posted by hendrix man i can't figure out whether i'd be a 41 or a 41.5 in the F last. I wear 8.5D on most US shoes (AS for Peal and co 87 last), 7.5UK on C&J 224 last, 7.5UK on trickers 4497. Relatively high instep but not ridiculously high. anyone else an 8.5D and can comment? edit: does it make a difference that i'm wanting to order boots? I've heard some people say that the boots sometimes run a bit larger. Sounds...
Quick AM Drop.
For sale is a great pair of New Without Box Brooks Brothers Peal & Co. (made by Alfred Sargent) Wingtip Boots. They are brown/dark brown. Heavy duty, thick, rubber soles, perfect for lousy weather (rain, snow, etc.). Goodyear welted, storm welt (or something similar). I think these work great with jeans. I picked up a pair of AE Bayfield boots and decided to keep those instead of these. They are marked size 8.5D and fit pretty true to size, in my opinion. These are...