or Connect

Posts by Flimsychicken

82 Last. I have the Doak ones on the 82 as well, and I love the shape for the Chelsea. To be honest, I am not the biggest fan of the 202 for Bals.
This is the black captoe thread. It's a great analysis. It inspired me to step up my game from CJ Handgrades to EG Chelseas (thanks also to Skoak), although my order will take a couple of months.
These are on eBay. Dover on the 32.
Great deal for a man who can wear a 7.5/8D 888 Last Westminster in Dark Oak. $399 shipped. Looks like they've been worn only a couple of times or so. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Edward-Green-Westminster-Dark-Oak-Calfskin-Double-Monkstrap-Shoes-7-5M-/251637749984?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item3a96c758e0 A half size larger, and I would have snapped them up almost instantly.
Very nice. I have been on the fence as to whether to fill this gap in my EG collection, and your picture has just convinced me to take the plunge. I just placed an order with Gabriel for Black Chelseas (except on the 82 last, which I prefer to the 202 for balmorals), along with a DOAK belt to go with my DOAK shoes.
Wow. If these were my size, I'd snatch them up in a heartbeat. Great deal.
Price drop.
For sale is a nice, used pair of Crockett & Jones "Tellman" oxfords for Ralph Lauren. As far as I know, these are on the 337 Last and are to CJ Handgrade standards. Size is 8.5D. Color I believe is called "beechnut" but I may be wrong on that. These are from my personal collection and have always been stored with trees and treated with Saphir products when needed. I am sorry, but trees are not included with this sale. My price is $165 shipped CONUS. Please PM me for...
For sale is a nice pair of used Edward Green for Foster & Sons burgundy antique Chelsea cap toe oxfords. Size is 8/8.5E on the "Great" 88 Last. This model, color, and shoe should speak for itself, but please let me know if you have any questions. Sale includes original box, shoe bags, and trees (non-lasted trees). My price is $349 shipped CONUS. Please PM me for international shipping rates. Photos:
I have a few pairs of Gaziano and Girling for Ralph Lauren black 3 eyelet derby shoes for sale. These feature full channeled and beveled-waist outsoles. First quality (not seconds), although you may find some very minor shop wear. These are on the TG73 Last. Sizes are marked in US "D" sizes, but please know your size in this last. Retail price on G&G for Ralph Lauren shoes is ~$1350.00USD. Sale includes original box and bags. i have the following for sale: 7.5UK/8US D...