or Connect

Posts by Flimsychicken

For sale is a great pair of gently used Edward Green "Asquith" balmoral half brogues. Built on the awesome 888 last. Color is a great shade of Dark Oak. Size is 8/8.5E (8E UK and about the equivalent of a 8.5D [medium] US). Here is a great chance to get a pair of "staple" EGs for less than retail. I bought these new, full price, from Skoak a few months back, but the fit isn't working for me. My loss is your gain. It is highly doubtful I'll be doing any price drops on...
One more drop -- this thing will be sold either here or on eBay in my auction (see link in my listing; auction ends Sunday), but buy here and save a little off of the BIN. If you want to send me an offer here, too, that's fine . . .
Big drop.
It was a pre-order. If it's like times in the past, they may have extra sizes. (I've already pre-ordered and paid, so I am no competition for you!)
Wow what a steal. I'd say good luck with the sale, but you shouldn't need it
Quick price drop . . . probably only drop on these
Quick, large price drop.
One and probably only price drop on these . . .
Thanks for the mentions, Razl!
For sale is a very nice, brand new with tags Ralph Lauren Black Label (RLBL) suit in charcoal/gray (mid-gray) with micro-pin dot pattern. Looks pretty close to solid from a few yards away. Size is hard to find 38 Short. Trousers are tagged size 31. Anthony Model. Made in Italy by Caruso. 100% wool. Trousers are unhemmed. Please PM with questions. My price is $650 > Drop to $625 shipped CONUS. Measurements: Chest: ~19.5 inches across Waist of jacket: ~18 inches...