or Connect

Posts by jpe

Beautiful shoes, and my personal favorite brand amongst the top tier makers. I just have too many pairs to justify keeping these. $650 shipped CONUS. Contact me for international shipping These were purchased for my personal use, and are new and unworn. For sizing reference, I am a slightly full/wide US 10.5; these all fit me well. Bags & boxes are included, but no trees. Paypal fees and CONUS shipping included.
Sold
A really great looking and well made shoe; just too similar to too many others that I have. Priced aggressively to move quickly. Purchased for my personal use, and are all new and unworn. For sizing reference, I am a slightly full/wide US 10.5; these all fit me well. Bags & boxes are included, but no trees. Paypal fees and CONUS shipping included.
12/25 Price drop. $375 --> $325 --> $300 Doing some periodic closet cleaning. Aggressively priced to move quickly. Purchased for my personal use, and are all new and unworn. For sizing reference, I am a slightly full/wide US 10.5; these all fit me well. Bags & boxes are included, but no trees. Paypal fees and CONUS shipping included.
Lobbs and 2 pair Bontoni sold. Price drops on the rest.
4/12 drops. Surprised there is not more love for Bontoni. By far, my personal favorite high end shoe of out Lobb, Vass, EG, Mantellassi, etc...
4/12 price drop. Willing to entertain reasonable offers...
Price drop to get these moving. Willing to entertain reasonable offers...
Price drop...
Price drops...