or Connect

Posts by 1up

Passholder Holder and Vertical Wallet (in that order) Navy or Black.
Considered this, but I love training legs. My legs overshadow my upper body for sure.At 5'10, 165 a 31" waist, 38" hips and 24" inch thighs doesn't make any pants look good really..
Correct, but I should clarify. Not necessarily for the fitting of clothes, but for the aesthetic look. Legs significantly thicker than upper body looks bizarre in suiting, but it is common in the lifting world.
Do you guys ever have a struggle between getting bigger from lifting weights and wearing fashionable clothes? It's very possible to be aesthetic/bigger and look good in clothes, especially in respect to the upper body (tees, henleys, cutoffs look much better if you lift) but my struggles are usually related to suiting/button-downs and the lower body. Nowadays most fashionable jeans and dress shirts/suits are geared towards very slim builds. I'm not big by any means (5'10,...
I'm having a hard time figuring out if an MBA and a future career in Management Consulting is right for me. Maybe someone, potentially with a similar background, can provide some input? From what I've read, the work itself seems appealing, and the compensation is good, but realistically I’m not sure if I am skilled enough to get admission to a top B-school. Some background: I’m 28, graduated with a degree in Electrical Engineering from a top Canadian school, although...
Yeah, I am rather inexperienced and the only other MTM experience I had was in Hong Kong at Misurino and it was really rushed (I was only there for a week), so that turned out poorly as well. I've done Indochino, but that was mail-in measurements, and it is my best fitting suit, go figure.The Suit Supply associates were helpful, but they pushed me towards a very slim look, something my body isn't really made for as you can tell. Even after a full re-make the end product of...
Yeah, I am rather inexperienced and the only other MTM experience I had was in Hong Kong at Misurino and it was really rushed (I was only there for a week), so that turned out poorly as well. I've done Indochino, but that was mail-in measurements, and it is my best fitting suit, go figure. The Suit Supply associates were helpful, but they pushed me towards a very slim look, something my body isn't really made for as you can tell. Even after a full re-make the end product...
Uploaded some better pics, but yeah the fact remains I suppose..It's a shame because that's After a full remake. You should have seen the first one, so ridiculously tight and short and the associate tried to assure me it was "perfect"I asked for a slightly lower rise, I've found it works better to take emphasis away from my small waist to big hip ratio. I don't think the inseam is too long?
Didn't realize how poor quality the first set of pics were, was on my phone.Uploaded some new ones.
Gents, Had a suit made at SS using their MTM program in Amsterdam. I was aiming for a more fashion forward look; something less conventional and similar to my other suits -- this one would primarily be for functions, dinners, events etc; The first go was a failure, had to remake both the jacket and pants. The pants were too tight, and the jacket was a hair too short and too tight in the armholes. They re-made the suit for me, and allowed me to keep the old ones too! The...