or Connect

Posts by 1up

Definitely back to SS. They'll adjust and save the measurements for future purchases too.
And Mocha/Navy by March?
Thanks for your comments. Yes, I did order for a more modern look, the majority of my current suits are very conservative in color and fit accordingly.With this make, I strayed to a more unconventional color and cut, but the first attempt at the pants were simply too tight. I feel better about the pants now, but many people commented the jacket was still too short, but I do many people with that length on the modern fits.
Another update...after posting these pictures, many of your comments were that the pants were still too slim. I had them re-made and just received them. They are much more comfortable now, any thoughts? I understand it looks a bit tight on the bottom still, however my body shape and posture is like that..I have quite wide hips comparatively.Should I consider slimming the pants half a cm or anything? I also did some measuring and noticed that they hemmed the pant lengths...
Another update...after posting these pictures, many of your comments were that the pants were still too slim. I had them re-made and just received them. They are much more comfortable now, any thoughts? I understand it looks a bit tight on the bottom still, however my body shape and posture is like that..I have quite wide hips comparatively.Should I consider slimming the pants half a cm or anything? I also did some measuring and noticed that they hemmed the pant lengths...
I bought a couple APC PS recently. a 31 in the indigo, and a size 32 in pure black. I'm typically a size 32 so I sized down 1 for the selvedge jeans to a 31. I'm very happy with both pairs, and the Indigos are conforming to my body really nicely. The pure black fit great in the legs, but they're getting pretty baggy in the waist (I tried a 31 on too and it was simply too tight in the legs as my legs are pretty thick). It kind of bunches up with a belt, should I get it...
Yes, that is a very valid point.I'm a consultant for a mining company (Engineer by experience I guess), but the majority of my other suits are very conservative.I didn't really intend for this suit to be a daily business environment wearer, mostly for events, dinners, weddings etc;I live in the Netherlands.
You got a pretty good deal. Who's your kidney guy?
But it hits right where most recommendations prescribe it to fall in terms of arm length?And when I measure the picture it is exactly 50% of the overall length of the suit??Maybe some background would help?I'm a consultant for a mining company (Engineer by experience I guess), but the majority of my other suits are very conservative.I didn't really intend for this suit to be a daily business environment wearer, mostly for events, dinners, weddings etc;I feel like the...
Is there a price tag yet? How can you guys afford 700+