or Connect

Posts by 1up

I bought a couple APC PS recently. a 31 in the indigo, and a size 32 in pure black. I'm typically a size 32 so I sized down 1 for the selvedge jeans to a 31. I'm very happy with both pairs, and the Indigos are conforming to my body really nicely. The pure black fit great in the legs, but they're getting pretty baggy in the waist (I tried a 31 on too and it was simply too tight in the legs as my legs are pretty thick). It kind of bunches up with a belt, should I get it...
Yes, that is a very valid point.I'm a consultant for a mining company (Engineer by experience I guess), but the majority of my other suits are very conservative.I didn't really intend for this suit to be a daily business environment wearer, mostly for events, dinners, weddings etc;I live in the Netherlands.
You got a pretty good deal. Who's your kidney guy?
But it hits right where most recommendations prescribe it to fall in terms of arm length?And when I measure the picture it is exactly 50% of the overall length of the suit??Maybe some background would help?I'm a consultant for a mining company (Engineer by experience I guess), but the majority of my other suits are very conservative.I didn't really intend for this suit to be a daily business environment wearer, mostly for events, dinners, weddings etc;I feel like the...
Is there a price tag yet? How can you guys afford 700+
Well I went in and we made some changes. We are re-doing the pants,I was assured the color would be the same and a full remake isn't necessary as it's wool and from the same roll.The jacket was opened up a bit at the upper back to clear that taut wrinkling, and we increased the sleeve length 0.5cm on the left arm and 1cm on the right (my right arm hangs lower).We haven't increased the length of the jacket, I don't think it's too short, especially with a slim suit? I feel...
Thanks for your input, all. I'll try again. I would still like it to be slim, especially with that color, but it was simply too tight. Edit: Well I went in and we made some changes. We are re-doing the pants,I was assured the color would be the same and a full remake isn't necessary as it's wool and from the same roll. The jacket was opened up a bit at the upper back to clear that taut wrinkling, and we increased the sleeve length 0.5cm on the left arm and 1cm on the...
I still have an appointment tomorrow...should I do a full remake?
Yes, starting from scratch.
Go away