or Connect

Posts by 1up

MTM.. Think they would remake it for me?
Just had this one constructed at Suit Supply in Amsterdam. A bit slimmer than I am normally accustomed to, and the pants are a hair shorter than I would like, maybe too tight? I got a pretty fat ass though, so could just be some motivation. Also, ignore the shirt, no other clean white shirts today -- poor fit. Any thoughts? Thinking of getting the pants redone?
Yes.
Just had this one constructed at Suit Supply. A bit slimmer than I am normally accustomed to, and the pants are a hair shorter than I would like, maybe too tight? I got a pretty fat ass though, so could just be some motivation. Also, ignore the shirt, no other clean white shirts today -- poor fit. Any thoughts?
Just had this one constructed at Suit Supply. A bit slimmer than I am normally accustomed to, and the pants are a hair shorter than I would like, maybe too tight? I got a pretty fat ass though, so could just be some motivation. Also, ignore the shirt, no other clean white shirts today -- poor fit. Any thoughts?
Hey guys, I'm having trouble finding a weekender bag that I can take for flights and for weekend trips. I really like the Kill Spencer Weekender 3.0 in Leather, but it comes to nearly $1000 CAD when I order it. The other bag I've been looking at is the aunt & uncle Hugo bag, which is about $700 CAD, but I'm not entirely in love with the design, doesn't look as sleek/clean Can anyone recommend a good bag for this price point or less? Preferably leather that is dark?
I'm in Hong Kong for a few days at the end of the month is it possible to go to Gordon yao for one fitting and have them mail that suit to me they assured me they can do this but I was under the impression I would need several fittings
Has anyone tried misurino? Good experience ?
I've got a weekend in HK, obviously not enough time to get a full suit... What about getting a few pairs of nice trousers, and then having them mailed to me. Worthwhile?
Got one of the wool knits from Uniqlo and it's great, but it's so itchy. What are some tips to make it less itchy? washing it? ironing it?