or Connect

Posts by 1up

Any other opinions? Last day to return it...
Hahaha
Yes I was referring to another crepe - I'm not too familiar with the capabilities of a cobbler, so I didn't know that switching out to another sole (lug) is a possibility. That would be pretty cool though.$150 is costly, however!
Anyone successfully replaced the crepe sole on CP Chelsea boots? Is it an expensive process?
It's a problem, I have a small frame and waist, I'm 5'10 165, but my arms are nearly 16". It looks silly when my arms are bent and the jacket is pretty snug.
Is this AMI overstitch jacket too tight, not sure if I should keep it? This is with a dress shirt underneath, I don't know if I could fit a larger sweater underneath, but I'm not sure that's the intended purpose for this style of jacket? Mostly just concerned about the upper arm area.
Is this AMI overstitch jacket too tight? This is with a dress shirt underneath, I don't know if I could fit a larger sweater underneath, but I'm not sure that's the intended purpose for this style of jacket? Mostly just concerned about the upper arm area.
Congrats! I'm stoked to get em. It looks like stock is going fast for most sizes too. Glad I got a 42.They actually seem like a really cheap pricepoint compared to other websites and grailed.
Cool, thanks! Did you size your Chelseas the same as achilles? 10% off with a new signup, might as well just pull the trigger on these! Wanted a pair for a while and the new tobacco colorway is awesome.
Looks awesome, very tempted to purchase. Any chance these might hit a sale? I'm sure ordering to Canada will get me dinged very hard w/ customs.