or Connect

Posts by JelloLover

Selling a few pairs of brand new Incotex trousers in sizes 32, 34 and 36. All of the colors and quantities are listed below. All pants are Chinlinos (55% Cotton 45% Linen) Each pair of pants costs USD$90 shipped (48 states) Overseas buyers please inquire. Please feel free to send me any questions. Sold a few pairs. Detail Shots Size 32 (EU 48) 1. Navy x 1 2. Brown x 1 3. Light Khaki x 1 Measurements: Waist: 16.5" Rise: 12.5" Thigh: 12.5" Leg...
Sounds pretty dope someone should do it.
Thoughts on these?
Haha. Lots of comments and many valid points. At the end of the day, are you forced to read my blog? No. If you can do better than me then start your own blog. No one is stopping you. Thank you all again for the comments. Why-YouMad.com
From Why You Mad?!
I got it off their website. I think I just misspelled the name in the file image. For the longest time I thought it was Swaine Briggs Adeney, my dad called it that, and when I went to their website I found it was the other way around. My family has always used the Briggs umbrellas, that's how I found out about them.Sorry about your bag. How did that even happen? Honestly, I seldom use the Briggs, it's just too cumbersome and I don't like carry it in one hand anymore...
Why You Mad?!
From Why You Mad?!
From Why You Mad?!
From Why You Mad?!